Warzones not counting as Wins Bug

ReynoldsCK

Had this happen to me, playing huttball as imperial not counting. I figured it may not count them unless you're playing against the opposite faction. I think the mission info says something about winning over the republic as imperial or some such.

If someone else can confirm this?

Had this happen to me, playing huttball as imperial not counting. I figured it may not count them unless you're playing against the opposite faction. I think the mission info says something about winning over the republic as imperial or some such.

If someone else can confirm this?

No, I've lost credit in Rep vs. Emp matches.

• 2 weeks later...
Same here. It has occured in Huttbal and the node capture map. I did enter late on both of these maps.

After running into this for several days I followed the suggestion to disable the daily quest from the quest tracker. Coincidence maybe but all 3 wins counted.

If this happend in Huttbal, you can't win 6-0. If it happened in another warzone... well, that still illudes me.

I have actually seen premades refuse to score a 6 - 0 match on a few occassions. I asked one person in a premade why they would do a 5 - 1 or 5 - 0 and his response was because of the credit bug for the daily. The premade wasn't getting an credit for the wins win they did a 6 - 0 victory, so they were trying other score ratios to see if there was a correlation between the two.

Frankly, in the dozens of matches I have played, won, and got no credit for I would say there is no correlation to be made. It seems to be completely random.

Some people claim you have to be in the match the whole time to get credit. But I know from personal experience this is not the case. I have joined fairly late in a match, won, and still got credit.

Some people claim you have to let a match go on for a certain amount of time. I also know this doesn't have to be the case. I have played Huttball matches in under 5 mins.

Some claim that Huttball doesn't count unless it is Republic vs Imps. Hell, on my server you never see Repubs in Huttball. It is alwasy Imps vs. Imps. So I definately know this is not the case.

So what do I do know is the case?

Once it hits you, it tends to hit with a passion. Count your blessings if any of your victories end up counting. I know some people who try to reset the quest by dropping it and picking it back up and this appears to sometimes fix the problem ... or it is simply coincidence that the victories start to count again.

I also know Bioware is well aware of the issue. I have submitted three tickets on this myself. And I can't help but wonder how many of the 2 million plus tickets that they have seen so far is on pvp related bugs like this one.

Regardless, I am really hoping this bug is addressed in the 1.1 patch. Because when you win 1 out 8 to 10 matches, you NEED every win to count.

This has been happening for days. Out of 8 wins last night only 3 counted towards my daily/weekly, after my 8th win i got my daily/weekly and quit for the night.

It seems to be random as this happened in all 3 WZ's. It really gets annoying. I cant remeber the first time it happened to me but it has been going on for 2 weeks at least.

I've noticed it seems to happen more often in games that I join midway through. Very annoying.

I've also had games end abruptly, with one team being declared the winner. Not because of one side not having enough players, the game just ends.

Yesterday my team was up 2-0 in Huttball, with 9:30 left in the game, and suddenly the scoreboard comes up declaring Defeat for my team :|

Not sure if it's the same for you all, but it seems I encounter this bug exclusively in the Civil War map. I've had it happen at least 3 times that I'm aware of.

nope, happened to me 3 times in a row in all 3 of them today...

IT ****IN SUCKS DO SOMETHING!!!