Merc gas cylinder pvp?

Armargis

I currently use the high velocity, but I see a lot of people using the combustible. Is there something I am missing? The velocity looks better on the description, maybe I am looking at it wrong. What do you guys think?

As far as i know, As an arsenal BH you will be using high velocity. as it will reduce your heat when you crit with a missile or unload.

I currently use the high velocity, but I see a lot of people using the combustible. Is there something I am missing? The velocity looks better on the description, maybe I am looking at it wrong. What do you guys think?

What spec are you? A pyro would be using combustible, an arsenal maybe not - I still would though.

For me it all depends on if the enemy is wearing alot of armor or not. I have found both the high velocity and combustible to be effective. Troopers, droids and the like will get the HV rounds and low armored enemies get the fire.

In the end though I have found myself using the HV rounds because I usually roll with a Sith Sorcerer friend of mine.