Cmon EA/Bioware.. For real?

Koendewit

Seriously,

The amount of lagg, ability delay and DCs on your crappy servers is absolutely horrific!

Today is the worst ive ever encountered yet. 1 hour of gameplay with STANDARD! population and 8! yes 8 DCs already. If you wont fix this i will be unsubbing along with ALOT of other players.

Seriously BW we are paying you for this game and the least we can expect are smooth running servers without too much lagg. It makes the game unplayable for us.

Yesterday, i couldnt even log onto your site dude to the high amount of traffic. So i advise you to get your **** together or expect to lose alot of subscribers.

Been playing since launch and the only time I've been DC'd was a during a PvP bug where it said I was idle and wasn't. Also noting that I never lag. Even while running downloads and streaming Pandora, which is odd because my internet is sub par in terms of speed.

Sounds like you have some serious issues. But if it were the "crappy servers" I think we would see a larger portion of the community affected. As it stands most of us are not.

Well, i must state, it hasnt allways been like this. Only the last few days

Well, i must state, it hasnt allways been like this. Only the last few days

I dont deny its possible that the fault lies with Bioware but this definetly is not something affecting the majority of players, have you tried checking the CS forums?

I would like to add:

I havent had this on ANY other MMO. Rift for example has much better graphics and stuff, and i didnt have ANY lagg there.

Yes, and if the lag is caused by,say, a bad routing table at your ISP or beyond the it wouldnt affect any other game either.

Was gonna help this guy until he makes the obvious mistake of "X game is better than X and have had no problems ever till this X game......troll, however, try traceroute to see if you have a bad node somewhere up the pipe.