This game makes me....

Whistu

.............yawn. Been there, done that. Got the epic chest drop.

Reality is, as a stand alone game, for someone new to MMO's its prob terrific. However, i believe this guys got a case of MMO burnout. Not Biowares fault, but then, this game isnt revolutionary in the slightest.

Edited by Whistu

Reality is, as a stand alone game, for someone new to MMO's its prob terrific. However, i believe this guys got a case of MMO burnout. Not Biowares fault, but then, this game isnt revolutionary in the slightest.

come on admit it your not a gamer are you?

Gz

Did they say it was revolutionary?

I've been playing MMOs for the better part of 10 years. I haven't burned out.

You need to pace yourself, and play a variety of games.

No one ever said it would be innovative from the start, save the 4th pillar as they call it. Although it would be great to see some new ideas and innovations it was never promised to my knowledge. So why are you upset?

He did say he was yawning, I don't think he's upset...

What is upsetting is the concept that we would level for hours in a commoditized, Star Wars skinned MMO that really doesn't have anything that innovative to offer.

Granted, it was never offered, but why exactly would I play it over something else?

MMOs are all about sustainability, if you aren't hooking people, you're already on the path to end of life.

Not upset at all, just disapointed :) as i was hoping that the game would break some of the molds rather than follow MMO 101. But no worries, game was 60 and ill play one month more as i have two good friends who just got the game. So for 75 bucks ill get some entertainment :D

Not upset at all, just disapointed :) as i was hoping that the game would break some of the molds rather than follow MMO 101. But no worries, game was 60 and ill play one month more as i have two good friends who just got the game. So for 75 bucks ill get some entertainment :D

K thnx for yer need to come on a video game board and tell us this.

So you didn't bother watching one gameplay video? It plays exactly like WoW.

No one ever said it would be innovative from the start, save the 4th pillar as they call it. Although it would be great to see some new ideas and innovations it was never promised to my knowledge. So why are you upset?

Wasn't their whole marketing thing about how instantly once you get into the game you aren't doing things you do in normal MMOs!!

Then they send you to kill 10 things