Okay, Bioware... Here it is.

Cryptzorr

I have not once wrote a post on these forums.

THIS IS BECAUSE IT SAID I DIDN'T HAVE PERMISION! FOR SOME STUPID REASON! I WAS IN FREAKING BETA AND PREORDERED FOREVER AGO! BUT NOOO PERMISION!!

Now that that is fixed i can finally speak my mind.

I'm going to tell you guys a little story of a guy named mike. Who try'd to play a game called STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC!

About a 2 and a half years ago he signed up to join the swtor community. Boy was he stoked for this game to come out.

2 years went by he thought "maybe this game is a troll and never gonna come out" About a week later he got into beta! WOW he was screaming YESS! So he was playing beta he made a commando. He Loved it was so fun! So manyyy people to play with. All his friends got in to way before him. So his friend made a toon with him. They played through. He got to about level 30 and stopped because he didn't wanna ruin anymore of the game.

Early access came about, He ended up finding out that the pre order code he put in, saying it was put in, never actually was put in, due to a website visual glitch. So he didn't get early access until 2 days before launch having to make a new account and re put in his code.

The game then launched he made a Scoundrel. Planning on healing.. Ended up leveling as dps. (pvp server, you know how that works.)

Everything was going fine, besides some "minor" bugs you could say...

One being, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO REVERSE ENGINEER!!! So srew skills USELESS...

Well... yay greens... i guess.. >.>

He hit about level 23, Then started pvping, (what he loves doing..) Really got hit bad by the input-ability lag, that everyone is aware of. Healing being near impossible... NOT LIKE SMUGGLER HEALING IS COMPARABLE TO SAGE OR COMMANDO HEALING ANYWAYS!!!

Ontop of that.. he decided to go dps, Then realized how unbalanced the game was. (He realized it in beta, but figured it would have been fixed by launch)

NOPE!

Can't barely kill anything... Can't barely move... tbh.. Sorcs having there 90 stuns. Everyone haveing a knockback being impossible to stealth close and melee anything. "Hey sorcs where light armor, ima go stealth up and kill him... (use shoot first, he gets out of the knock down.. stun jump away dot, jump away dot. Channel lightening, can't move. Dead." Oh i forgot to say how there more hard to kill then tanks for some reason.

"He attempts a bounty hunter" (shoot first, he gets out of the knock down, knocked me back, Spam's one ability for 3k each hit, im down before i can reach him)

(Smuggler level 46 btw)

So he thinks, lets just make a sentinel.. Lvl's him up, Try's to pvp..

He then finds out same melee crap happens, But even worse... Cant crit for higher then 2k unlike the 3k crits the scoundrel could do (when he could do it.)

Now here he is.. Writing a very long detail'd thread. On why he doesn't know why he keeps playing... Probably because he has faith in his once favorite company. And favorite saga ever made.

Please tell me bioware, what did you do in beta....

Thanks for listening to my story! Let the swtor defender hate on me! GO! :confused:

I see sorcs able to take on 4 guys at once....FOUR!!!!! with the 4 people having no chance of winning. I have never once seen a sage do that.

You forgot to mention how the warzones always favor the empire by sheer numbers even. Republic is always down 2-3 people for the first couple minutes, and by the time it fills up there is no coming back.

QUESTION: Did Age of Conan have as many bugs as swtor did?

I see sorcs able to take on 4 guys at once....FOUR!!!!! with the 4 people having no chance of winning. I have never once seen a sage do that.

I have seen Jedi Knights ace Sorcs.

The issue with PVP is you can "see" lots of things. Skill is the mitigating factor (ESPECIALLY in this game).