Why so much freaking huttball!!!!

prutherford

And ofc every single imperial player knew this ant thats why they rolled imps.

Seriously, cut the crap.

What he said.

You all rolled Imperial because you wanted to be 'edgy' and 'cool' like Darth Vader being a ******, or the Emperor spamming lightning, or Boba Fett flying around shooting rockets.

If you were real men, you'd play on the faction with the inherent disadvantage to prove you don't need to be babied through the game. Last I checked, this game is predominantly filled with people in a Western culture. And we love our underdogs.

when did this become a dick comparing contest?? but since i did here is y the republic sucks.

A. han solo is a *****

B. the skywalkers are *****es.

C. force wielders period are *****es.

D. there has never been a cool republic character in all of star wars from the lost tribes to fate of the Jedi they all have been winy little *****es.

C. the story lines on the imp side are better.

now back to the issue i understand it is a balance issues but i wish they would let me deselect huttball as a warzone and just wait in the queue a little longer would be fine with me since i can still go quest while i am waiting.

This is why voidstar is awesome. 8 medals a game without a doubt.

yea i like the civil war the best, huttball is over to fast but still takes for ever. in almost every game i have played the winner has decided in the first few minutes so it pretty much become a blood bath of *** kicking after that.

And ofc every single imperial player knew this ant thats why they rolled imps.

Seriously, cut the crap.

I can't speak for all Imperials but I refuse to play my Republic characters because they are inferior to their Empire mirrors. Not everybody thinks like me, but why does Bioware make the problem worse on purpose?

Fix the Republic mirror classes to match the Empire and I will continue leveling my Republic toons. Perhaps I am not the only one! Maybe other "hardcore" PvPers notice the same issue and re-rolled.

Commando/Merc is my main and the delay is game-breaking in PvP.

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.