The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BW pleas answer: When is it PLANED to release the LAST wave

TheDarkflame

i just hope they wont they never said that they said that.

People who pre order the last day would get less than a day early acces because of administration and game DLing

and the early acces would end on the 19th i think

Edited by TheDarkflame

this way we can ESTEMATE!!!! when we will most likely be in the game.

this is info even if bad one we can live with and at leased try to plan our lives a bit...

They *have* said it. They have said now many waves that was planned. If you read it and add a little bit of logic+math to it you would get the asnwer.

However, they are already way ahead of schedule with:

*The extra two days

*The extra wave yesterday

*The "more waves today then yesterday"

They *have* said it. They have said now many waves that was planned. If you read it and add a little bit of logic+math to it you would get the asnwer.

Where did they said it? Do not post misinformation - based on info they did say so far, you can not know what will be last day for invites ... you can only guess.

BTW, my current guess would be Sunday 18th as last invite day ... but again, it is not confirmed. Personally, I hoped they will invite everyone before 16th, but that doesn't look much probable after this first day.

So I agree with OP - this would be good thing to know.

Where did they said it? Do not post misinformation - based on info they did say so far, you can not know what will be last day for invites ... you can only guess.

BTW, my current guess would be Sunday 18th as last invite day ... but again, it is not confirmed. Personally, I hoped they will invite everyone before 16th, but that doesn't look much probable after this first day.

So I agree with OP - this would be good thing to know.

They did say how many waves was planned. But, ofcourse you are right, its impossible to know for sure but it is enough to make a pretty educated guess.