[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Rhaphael

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to add to the list of bugs it shows us even though its wrong that were not crafting anything and this should be fixed sooner than later. Having that spam every 5 mins is annoying as hell.

Also when comparing something a person makes to what they gut it's being somehow flipped for instance the better gear say better aim armor and what not stats is shown to be even worse than what is currently equipped which...well it goes without saying.

Not sure if this is a bug or just something they completely overlooked:

The "accept" prompt that comes up after a companion returns from a crew skill mission seems to take higher priority and obliterates whatever you're currently doing. If you were typing out something or comparing gear on a vendor, it makes all current windows disappear. Seems to me that it should behave as if the player is in a conversation and go straight to the pending missions queue on the upper right corner.

Some circumstances:

1) Typing out an in-game bug report. If the companion returns while you are doing this, you just lost everything you typed out.

2) Writing in-game mail.

3) Browsing the GTN. As terrible as that interface is, it is more infuriating to have to re-do your search and sift through pages and pages of crap to get back to the page you were on.

4) Browsing inventory/ ship cargo comparing/sorting items

5) In a warzone. That companion popup at the wrong time will get you killed.

6) Viewing map

7) modifying gear (esp when you're in the middle of dragging a mod over to a slot - it'll prompt for deletion instead because the windows just disappeared on you)

8) trying to set preferences/ keybinds.

I have run at least about 20,000+ credits worth of Grade 1 Researched Compound Missions, that are now grey to me, looking for Nylasteel. I guess I have gotten maybe 15-25 pieces of it in the last 14 levels. I am looking in the Rich Yield missions and getting nothing but carbo-plas. Is that a bugged material or what? I'm having an easier time finding Polyfibe than Nylasteel.

Saiyuke Level 24 Gunslinger with an investigation crew skill of 158 as of last mission deployment.

:confused:

The level 11 Armormech mod set 'Hardened Plastifoil' and the level 15 mod set 'Republic Trooper's' have identical appearances. This makes the Republic Trooper's set completely pointless as why would we want to spend more materials making something we can already craft. Edited by Orba

RE'ing an item can lead to learning the same schematic again and resulting in a "you already know this schematic" prompt. Since the chance to learn new schematics is already low, please make it so you won't try to learn duplicate schematics anymore.

QFE

Why is this in the game still? They can't seriously think this is a sound game mechanic.

When i send all my crew out on underworld trading mission the countdown timer in the lower left of the screen when moused over says "your crew member is away selling your gray items."

AFAIK the vendor that sells differently labeled enhancements with identical stats is the equipment modification commendations officer on Belsavis.

Scavenging materials on the auction house are not sortable by grade.

The level 11 Armormech mod set 'Hardened Plastifoil' and the level 15 mod set 'Republic Trooper's' have identical appearances. This makes the Republic Trooper's set completely pointless as why would we want to spend more materials making something we can already craft.

I think the Imp BH sets share the same problem. But if you look closer you might see an extra bit of jewelry, the BH sets gain a tiny collar round the shoulders iirc.

Edited by Arandrell

Can't see it on a forum search.

If you as a Cybertech RE a shield generator, it returns the mats, and a lovely message no know schematic for this item.

Another thing from 3 builds ago ?

Shield generator as in ship part? It's true that no new schematics can be learned by RE'ing ship parts. What's your bug exactly?

Shield generator as in ship part? It's true that no new schematics can be learned by RE'ing ship parts. What's your bug exactly?

no offhands ...

my bad, shields are the only thing I can't RE

But can still RE offhand foci and generators.

Edited by Panzakat

ok i logged in sunday early morning only to have my whole recipe book be blank. does this count as a bug LOL. 400 sythweaving, i didnt have alot of re'ed recipes but i did have some. i submitted a bug report they havent got back to me yet. i checked the sorting to make sure it wasn't just hidden or something but that wasn't the problem. i even went and bought a recipes i didnt have. i scribed it and it showed up and only it. i closed the window and reopened it and it was gone. i enjoy the game but if they dont restore my recipe book pretty soon i will not be cont my sub. i am really annoyed.

I don't know if it's a bug or just poor craft planning, but at level 26, my Biochem is only 120 and all my schematics are gray and the ones I can buy that aren't gray, require a higher Biochem level. I'm at a catch 22. Plus, there are many schematics I'm not interested in, so why do I have to get them? Plus, the schematics I want to use require resources hard to find. In fact, I have no idea where to get Molecular Programmer, a schematic requirement.

I just tested with the Fusion-X Blaster pistol as well - The purple does the same damage as its green counterpart.

Worth noting - The lower level "Sonic Sniper" test - the purple DOES do more damage than the green

So far, the level 50 guns i've tested - purples do the same amount of damage as the greens - This seems like a pretty serious bug to me - especially since the tooltip states they should do MORE damage

This is a follow-up to the post I made above, linking this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2309465#post2309465

The item that disappeared from the queue showed up in my inventory when I logged in the next morning. As I mentioned before, the item disappeared from the queue and my companion who was supposed to be making it was not doing so (I could summon him and use him).

So, my hypothesis is that the bug is 'cosmetic' in that it really was being made, but the companion who was supposed to be making it did not have it in queue, nor was he away while making it. This happened when I was doing warzones.

Worth noting - The lower level "Sonic Sniper" test - the purple DOES do more damage than the green

So far, the level 50 guns i've tested - purples do the same amount of damage as the greens - This seems like a pretty serious bug to me - especially since the tooltip states they should do MORE damage

I just added this bug report. But just to clarify, do they only show the same damage on the character sheet or did you actually test the damage by attacking an npc?

Comments from Georg Zoeller:

"Major changes are currently on schedule for the next major content patch, such as extractable basemods (armoring, barrel, etc.) from purple items, critical crafting successes on orange outfits, more bind-on-equip schematic drops for artifice and other professions, increased relevance of augments, better reverse engineering chance, and other improvements."

Sounds promising! Bring on 1.2

Comments from Georg Zoeller:

"Major changes are currently on schedule for the next major content patch, such as extractable basemods (armoring, barrel, etc.) from purple items, critical crafting successes on orange outfits, more bind-on-equip schematic drops for artifice and other professions, increased relevance of augments, better reverse engineering chance, and other improvements."

Sounds promising! Bring on 1.2

I just got 400 armor that would be awesome, i have stayed away from T2 upgrades just because the chances was not worth the effort lol.