Most absurd pvp class

Gildonbuc

Smugglers are by far the most absurdly designed class.

In battle stealth means you can't kill them. We have 3 50s on our server that NEVER die.

Their cc and dmg combination are stupid.

It is just NOT fun to play against a class that can stealth away when you get them past half health and can stun you then do the kind of dmg they can do. No class should be able to lead in dmg by the margins they do and have the cc and stealth as well.

By far the most poorly thought out class in this game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

But yes, it's bloody ridiculous - and they can heal.

This actually gets to me, its one thing to add a class that can dps extreemly well in pvp like the operative and smuggler, but to add in the survivability they have is plain stupid. I dont care 1 bit about the damage, im a tank they can nock me down and by the time i get back up ill have all the damae they did healed anyway.

As people get better gear, the bursty face demolishing from smugglers/imperal agents will go down fast. Then we will have a bunch of QQ about them needing a buff because they die in 2 hits from everyone else... the cycle of whine/nerf/whine/buff will continue.

Just deal with it! - Use escape early from their concealed strike, knockback and get the hell away from them = vanished/dead smuggler/IA.

This actually gets to me, its one thing to add a class that can dps extreemly well in pvp like the operative and smuggler, but to add in the survivability they have is plain stupid. I dont care 1 bit about the damage, im a tank they can nock me down and by the time i get back up ill have all the damae they did healed anyway.

what survivability, smuggler heals without healing spec are terrible, l2p

Remove stealth from the scoundrel/operative class. Case solved. Then their immense damageoutput will actually be somewhat en par with the risk on running up in melee with their medium armor. Cause right now its just ridiculous how they can roflstomp any class in the game with no risk to themselves whatsoever. Edited by Niconogood

Remove stealth from the scoundrel/operative class. Case solved. Then their immense damageoutput will actually be somewhat en par with the risk on running up in melee with their medium armor.

This made my morning, you do understand that we're pretty useless outside of stealth right?

OP is sorc, got killed by his counterclass. QQ

Edited by Alwaysthirsty

Remove stealth from the scoundrel/operative class. Case solved. Then their immense damageoutput will actually be somewhat en par with the risk on running up in melee with their medium armor. Cause right now its just ridiculous how they can roflstomp any class in the game with no risk to themselves whatsoever.

You should reroll operative, try to get into melee with someone to stab it in the face without stealth, and then reconsider your post.

here's what operatives need to be on par with other melee actual survivability CDs out of stealth, a way to stay on target, a gap closer

if none of the above can be done then operatives should be able to have increased healing with their TA active (without consuming charges)