Really, maintenance again?

Kvarixx

1.0.2a Patch Notes 1/4/2012

General

•Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash to desktop after selecting a character.

1.0.2b Patch Notes 1/5/2012

General

•Fixed an issue that could cause in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players.

Classes and Combat

Bug Fixes

•Social emotes (like /getdown) can no longer interfere with combat.

1.0.2c Patch Notes - 1/6/2012

General

•Fixed an exploit that could allow players to receive more items than intended via in-game mail.

•Resolved an exploit when selling items.

Flashpoints and Operations

Karagga's Palace

•Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Operation.

Seriously, 2-3 hours downtime almost every days for some minor bug fixes + 8-10 hours on every thursday???:mad:

Edited by TorqueoMilitaris

1.0.2a Patch Notes 1/4/2012

General

•Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash to desktop after selecting a character.

1.0.2b Patch Notes 1/5/2012

General

•Fixed an issue that could cause in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players.

Classes and Combat

Bug Fixes

•Social emotes (like /getdown) can no longer interfere with combat.

1.0.2c Patch Notes - 1/6/2012

General

•Fixed an exploit that could allow players to receive more items than intended via in-game mail.

•Resolved an exploit when selling items.

Flashpoints and Operations

Karagga's Palace

•Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Operation.

Seriously, 2-3 hours downtime almost every days for some minor bug fixes + 8-10 hours on every thursday???:mad:

Last couple of weeks people have been crying there hearts out because of bugs, now people do the same when the fixes are starting to come.

So Bioware lulled us into a false sense of security that the EU maintenance times issue was being taken seriously and only had a 2 hour maintenance instead of the announced 8 on Wednesday, but then had servers down yesterday morning and now again today...... :rolleyes:

Contrary to the usual MMO pattern Bioware seems to be electing for the free 30 day trial period which comes with the game to actually try and finish the game as it should have been before launch and forget the inconvenience to customers, because hey, its free right?

Just a couple of weeks to end of 30 day free trial period....I know I am crossing off the days on the calendar while trying to decide if its actually worth paying.

Last couple of weeks people have been crying there hearts out because of bugs, now people do the same when the fixes are starting to come.

This .... although if I was off today I would probably be selfishly complaining that I can't log as well.

Edited by apetooman

So Bioware lulled us into a false sense of security that the EU maintenance times issue was being taken seriously and only had a 2 hour maintenance instead of the announced 8 on Wednesday, but then had servers down yesterday morning and now again today...... :rolleyes:

Contrary to the usual MMO pattern Bioware seems to be electing for the free 30 day trial period which comes with the game to actually try and finish the game as it should have been before launch and forget the inconvenience to customers, because hey, its free right?

Just a couple of weeks to end of 30 day free trial period....I know I am crossing off the days on the calendar while trying to decide if its actually worth paying.

Grow up. The fact alone that they are hammering out these MAJOR issues that are popping up, this quickly and smoothly is an amazing feat on its own. The game hasn't even been out, officially, for a whole month as you said. As much as it might annoy those in the EU, as well as many AUS players, the simple fact of the matter is there are bigger issues at hand.

Free? i'm sure our Collectors editions paid for it. :p

Edited by Bitterdew

Believe it or not, you do not need to play the game. If you feel this strongly, it is probably best for you to mosey on down the road.

Grow up. The fact alone that they are hammering out these MAJOR issues that are popping up, this quickly and smoothly is an amazing feat on its own. The game hasn't even been out, officially, for a whole month as you said. As much as it might annoy those in the EU, as well as many AUS players, the simple fact of the matter is there are bigger issues at hand.

The bigger issue being the game was rushed out before it was properly finished and along with many other non NA time zone based customers I basically have to foot the bill while not being able to play at *normal* hours.

I know they have to do maintenance, but when WOW goes down every day - which they usually do after a big patch - they only do restarts for 15 minutes or less and when they do maintenance on Tuesday, at most it is down 8 hours (and a lot of the time it's only rolling restarts). I know this game is new and they're working out a lot of bugs; I guess I'm just (bugged) because I work overnight and as soon as I get home in the morning, the servers are down... :( I'm not mad at them, just my bad luck... just wish each little bug fix didn't take 2 hours of server downtime every day, that's all. :(