Can we get an "Auto Sort" for Inventory please?

Individual

I wish this feature was added to the game. I don't know how difficult it would be to put this in, but I'd really love to see it in the game. It's time consuming having to sort all the stuff and duplicates of stuff in your inventory just to make space for other stuff. I literally had 5 stacks of one item. Took about 20 mins to go through and sort everything out. Here's hoping Bioware adds this feature soon.

Wholeheartedly...

/signed

This would be a large addition of convenience that would streamline the game experience immensely. These are the kinds of realistic ideas we should be pulling out as a community to make our worlds a better place in SWTOR.

Ronisu

While I do normally support Auto-sorting of inventory for any game... I'm curious exactly HOW do you want it to be sorted?

How else? Just pack items of the same type together (Gear/Stims/medpacks/craftcrap), with all the grey trash at the bottom. beyond that it doesn't matter.

I wish this feature was added to the game. I don't know how difficult it would be to put this in, but I'd really love to see it in the game. It's time consuming having to sort all the stuff and duplicates of stuff in your inventory just to make space for other stuff. I literally had 5 stacks of one item. Took about 20 mins to go through and sort everything out. Here's hoping Bioware adds this feature soon.

yes! i agree pls add