A way to put your account to sleep?

teamplayerx

I have searched top and bottom for a way to possibly put your account to sleep. If there is a link to the answer for this please post it as a reply and I will gladly take down this thread and go there.

For people who don't know what it is: It is taking your account and essentially not allowing anyone being able to play it for "X" number of days. I know other MMO's do this too so it's not out of the question of reality. I was just curious due to some people might be going on holiday vacations and such and may want to have their account on sleep so that there "X" of days isn't used from their 30 day subscription.

You can only put your account to sleep at the start of each billing period, you can put your account to sleep by using the cancel button in your account page. If you put your account to sleep now it will automatically sleep at the start of the next billing period. Edited by yaos

Do you still have to pay for internet/rent/utilities when you go on vacation?

Video Games =/= real life

So whate your saying is there is no sleep feature, its kind of an illusion of cancling playing the game before the next time you pay. However, you can't do that in the middle at all?

So whate your saying is there is no sleep feature, its kind of an illusion of cancling playing the game before the next time you pay. However, you can't do that in the middle at all?

You're using RL money to pay for the game so... yeah...

Yes, but paying for video games=real life. If you know you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, the solution is to cancel your account and reactivate it when you can play again. There is no "sleep" option. Just curious, but what games do you know of that have this feature?

Navyfield is F2P, so how does that apply to a subscription game?

There is no option, except to cancel until you can play again.

you can put your accout to sleep while you have a subscription bought for or not, and it will be disabled for 10 days from everyone. Then the 30 day subscription won't add those 10 days from your bought subscription. I would think it would be smart for other games to do this for their customers too, but I guess not.