these patches are out of control

zaakkwylde

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand we're less than a month into launch, but seriously? servers are going down AGAIN tonight? i've patched 6 times in the past 48 hours.

my free first month might be the extent of my gametime if this **** keeps up

You will quit if they don't stop fixing the game? I think you are a silly troll.

So you want them to stop working on the game? You know once you bought the game you

agreed that you understood that they could do what they please when it comes to patches

and what not?

You're probably the only person complaining.

Damn you BioWare, we demand you patch this game! Wait...what do you mean you're going to patch it while I'm playing?!? How dare you!

Seriously, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you.

I don't know if sarcasm is allowed on these boards, but OP, you're being very selfish. Lord knows what would happen if you were one of those people effected by those game-breaking bugs, repair loop etc., and Bioware waited until Tuesday to patch.

Really, stop and think before you make a post making yourself look like a child.

Edited by Certrean

I look Forward to the patches, their making improvements, things are moving along, more they patch the better.holidays are over .

Rift had new patches frequently,I think most people enjoy patches.

You ever take your car in for a tune up then get pissy because it ran better or you got brand new plugs and wires and engine runs smooth?

Bioware cant win with some people, do something posative and no matter what people gripe.Head straite to negative threads to piss n moan,poor things.

Damn you BioWare, we demand you patch this game! Wait...what do you mean you're going to patch it while I'm playing?!? How dare you!

Seriously, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you.

exactly right

I'm all for fixing bugs, but please only patch the really gameplay breaking ones like that dance bug on the spot, and save the others for one big patch on maintenance day. That's what maintenance day is for. All these patches are dead in the center of the time I normally play and it's getting aggravating having to twiddle thumbs during them every damned day.

Exactly. This is the 3rd night in a row I get home from work and find that the servers are coming down right in the middle of my game time.

There's only two things listed on the patch and none of it looks game breaking.

I look Forward to the patches, their making improvements, things are moving along, more they patch the better.holidays are over .

Rift had new patches frequently,I think most people enjoy patches.

You ever take your car in for a tune up then get pissy because it ran better or you got brand new plugs and wires and engine runs smooth?

Bioware cant win with some people, do something posative and no matter what people gripe.Head straite to negative threads to piss n moan,poor things.

I'd be pissed if I had to take my car back to the shop 3 days in a row....

TL;DR

Summary:

Whaa Whaa!! Game is buggy. BW sucks.

(BW starts patching "problems")

Whaa Whaa!! I can't no-life play 24/7. BW sucks.

-----

Just no pleasing some people.

Thats exactly backwards. If I could play 24/7 like all you guys that think the midnight patches are fine, then it wouldn't be a problem.

Some people have to work and do other things and have a schedule that puts my limited play time right during when these patches have been happening. And 3 nights in a row seems a bit much.

The patch notes for tonight don't seem very critical. I don't think anyone is saying we don't want bugs fixed but gather them all up and put them in once a week.

My game might as well be bugged if I can't play it 3 nights in a row for more than an hour. By the time the servers come back up its already time for me to be asleep so I can go to work tomorrow.

If the patch times and how often they have been happening are disrupting to some of us we have every right to say so. I'm happy that the patch times don't disturb everybody. Thats great for you, but for the ones it does disturb, we'd like to see less of these things.

Not less bug fixes, but as we have said... try to gather them all up and put them in at once.

If 3 days having patches installed is what it needs the who cares. I mean come on patching on 3 days in a row out of the free game time you are still playing on, not so bad. I would much rather wait for the bug fixes and get a better game out it than sit and get a few extra hours of gaming in.

Seriously this forum is filled with people who just love complaining about whatever they can and It's painful to read.

i understand we're less than a month into launch, but seriously? servers are going down AGAIN tonight? i've patched 6 times in the past 48 hours.

So wait...you're complaining because they are fixing things?

Yeah it doesn't hurt to take a break from the game evry once in awhile. If you don't have self control or can't find something else to do maybe you need help? It kind of seems that all the lame complaints are coming from hard core WoW gamers geez. Only two weeks and they want it ALL right now now now waa waa waa. They want to be hand held and spoon fed.

They need to simply stick to putting ALL bug fixes that are ready each week in on the one day instead of interrupting game play every day unless there truly is an emergency patch to fix a major exploit or something. If they see further complaints about a bug they have ready for the next patch - thats all they need to do, post "Its fixed, going in with the next patch" or something like that. End of story and pretty standard MMO behaviour.

These patch times are from 8pm to 10pm Oceanic time - ummm wheres our game play guys? If this goes on much longer there will be no reason what so ever for any oceanic players to keep paying if we dont get to play in our prime time game time anyhows.

The game sucks and it's broken. To fix it they have to take it down. It costs us money. Yes it's their fault for releasing a broken game. We can only stop paying while we play other stuff. We check back with swtor when GW2 releases. Time to make a decision. I've made mine already.

Maybe if all of you guys would stop ************ and play the game for what it is, which is a story-driven MMO there wouldn't be so many patches.

And there would be a ton of bugs, you make no sense and are obviously lacking upstairs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.