Seems like BW added a new dance

Theonelegion

Blizzard has had far worse bugs. You can find them on Youtube as well. Nice try on the trolling though.

Post a link please I could do with more laughter, oh and not WoW 7 years ago either, developers have learned a lot since then (well most developers excluding BioWare anyway).

I doubt any developer could top some of the issues this game has.

/getdown

Post a link please I could do with more laughter, oh and not WoW 7 years ago either, developers have learned a lot since then (well most developers excluding BioWare anyway).

I doubt any developer could top some of the issues this game has.

/getdown

Skyrim seems to. But Bethesda excels at bugs/glitches. I have yet to encounter any game breaking issue. And this just seems to be a funny little bug that shouldnt draw any comments like yours. Just laugh at it and move on. No big deal. Nothing re-logging cant fix.

Skyrim seems to. But Bethesda excels at bugs/glitches. I have yet to encounter any game breaking issue. And this just seems to be a funny little bug that shouldnt draw any comments like yours. Just laugh at it and move on. No big deal. Nothing re-logging cant fix.

Um did you just compare Skyrim with this game? Really? LOL

A massively open world game where you do whatever you like, whenever you like and go where ever you like ... compared to a linear on rails hand holding game like this? Really? Oh dear.

Even the story and quest lines in Skyrim trounce this game, and the story and quest lines are supposed to be its strength.

Thanks for the laugh.

Um did you just compare Skyrim with this game? Really? LOL

A massively open world game where you do whatever you like, whenever you like and go where ever you like ... compared to a linear on rails hand holding game like this? Really? Oh dear.

Even the story and quest lines in Skyrim trounce this game, and the story and quest lines are supposed to be its strength.

Thanks for the laugh.

The jawa is trolling...

And that vid actually made me lol. :p

Private server.

Couldn't see the problem.

Excellent animation! At least I saw other players in the game! Kind of a novelty after playing TOR.

Point me in the direction showing me where in WoW I can /getdown with pve mobs to interrupt their casts please. Most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

Private server.

Excellent animation! At least I saw other players in the game! Kind of a novelty after playing TOR.

Point me in the direction showing me where in WoW I can /getdown with pve mobs to interrupt their casts please. Most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

After this post, many fanbois are reading nothing but "AN ENEMY IS INVINCIBLE!!!"

Private server.

Yeah and it was patched the night it was found out. Your point? WOW has had various bugs that broke encounters. You are just trolling and offering nothing to the discussion other than flame baiting.