Question about bannings?

WhiskyJax

Seen a few posts where posters have been caught in lies by mods/reps and am wondering if these people are/ or should be subject to some type of ban. Its one thing to complain about perceived faults in the game but to knowingly spread false information? something should be done and these players need to be singled out and made an example of.

and let us all go to the town square for the public beheading.

please.

it does not affect you. trolls will be trolls. that's why CS is here monitoring and censoring nonsense. it's always happening and always will, regardless.

^^This^^

And also, you dont want to chase away people who are trying to report bugs or expliots who may not have all the facts correct. It's pretty easy to assume something is causing a problem only to later find out that the problem was caused by something else completly different.

Edited by Ian_Blackmoor

Bioware is being pretty lenient on offenders.

Blizzard, Funcom and many others adopted a heavy hand on their forums.

But it's Bioware's prerogative, this is their house, and we live by their rules.

Edited by Fraxture

and let us all go to the town square for the public beheading.

please.

it does not affect you. trolls will be trolls. that's why CS is here monitoring and censoring nonsense. it's always happening and always will, regardless.

Sorry, I am just extremely tired of all t he trolling. Its getting on my nerves and its giving the game a real bad rep which WILL affect me down the road when these trolls words are treated as fact rather then fiction.