Inventory is getting full of artifacts, crystals and other items from crew skills?

AVFCLuke

I am doing Archaeology, Slicing and Artifice. My inventory is full of lots of things I'm picking up from the world map but I'm not sure what to do with half of them. Lost Artifacts? Lots of different colored crystals? Am I better off in selling these to a vendor or crafting them into something? Haven't really looked into it, looks quite complicated.

Archeology will get you crystals to use on Artifice...making lightsaber items, and slicing is good for money making...not exactly sure what you're asking. Your crew skills actually match. You gather items with one and use it to craft...now if you don't have any use to lightsaber items either sell them or get different skills. Edited by KorvusKaar

There's guides on crafting to go over the details of making something, but while you figure that out put all your crafting materials in your ships hanger. It has quite enough room.

I like to put tier one stuff on the top row, tier two stuff on the second row, etc, just to keep it organized.

I am doing Archaeology, Slicing and Artifice. My inventory is full of lots of things I'm picking up from the world map but I'm not sure what to do with half of them. Lost Artifacts? Lots of different colored crystals? Am I better off in selling these to a vendor or crafting them into something? Haven't really looked into it, looks quite complicated.

To do artifice you need both archaeology and treasure hunting to have the materials to craft with. Slicing doesn't get you any materials for this crafting choice.

Edited by Salova

To do artifice you need both archaeology and treasure hunting to have the materials to craft with. Slicing doesn't get you any materials for this crafting choice.

You only need Treasure Hunting for Blue and Purple items. I don't plan on making any of these until 50 so I picked up slicing for extra credits while leveling.

Also Archeology is used in Synthweaving.

How.....?

What level are you? Do you have your ship yet? If so you have a cargo hold on board your ship and also can access it on fleet and other places. Once you start to craft a window opens up and it will draw needed materials from your inventory and your cargo hold, you don't need them on your person to make something.

You only need Treasure Hunting for Blue and Purple items. I don't plan on making any of these until 50 so I picked up slicing for extra credits while leveling.

Also Archeology is used in Synthweaving.

I have 2 chars and one is just for getting mats for me he has arch and TH plus slicing. As a Jedi I want to be able to make the hilts and enhancements that I need while leveling. The purple hilts add so much damage to your weapons it is real nice!!!

Edited by Salova

How.....?

Press N (or click the diamond icon at the top of the screen) and look at your crew skills. Click on the Artifice icon either at the top, or next to one of your companions, in that Crew Skill Window, and this should bring up a menu where you can choose which items to craft.

Edit: Realized you mentioned you had Arch, Arti and Slicing, so I removed the vague parts.

Edited by Bibdy

How.....?

The 'cargo hold', practically speaking, is the SWTOR version of the 'bank'. There are access points for it in most major cities, on the fleet, and on your ship when you get it.

You can use the filters on the map to help find them, though I haven't found this to be 100% reliable: it seems like sometimes it only shows them if you're within a certain range of it.