Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Any plan to Fix Deathmarks?

JumpDrive

Not really a problem, in my book. As long as someone uses it, it's better than it just sitting there. I mean, sometimes I cast a Deathmark on a guy and get dropped by focus fire before I can say "Menzoberranzan", so should my debuff go to waste?

Similarly, some classes have debuffs that reduce target's armor. So should that debuff only apply to their damage? It would be silly.

Not really a problem, in my book. As long as someone uses it, it's better than it just sitting there. I mean, sometimes I cast a Deathmark on a guy and get dropped by focus fire before I can say "Menzoberranzan", so should my debuff go to waste?

Similarly, some classes have debuffs that reduce target's armor. So should that debuff only apply to their damage? It would be silly.

winner

That's true, except the Damage added by the armor debuff is flat. Whether have a marauder or a operative, it's a flat 10% (or whatever it is) bonus. Whereas spec'd sorcs dots do more damage than non-spec'd therefore the extra damage that could have use the Deathmark stacks is "wasted" I use the PvP because that were personal dps actually matters for getting medals.

This is why people lose games

Hey don't blame me for the fact that you get near the same number of commendations and valor for winning as losing. It's not my fault the system is flawed for 50's.

Winning gets you more exp and credits. Neither of which matter at 50. I can get 10 medals a game, do everything right and try to carry my team, and still lose. If my team is going to lose I might as well make it worth while for me, is all I'm saying.

Edited by JumpDrive

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.