Assassins/Shadows class imbalance

SliggXx

I died in like 6 seconds to a Sith Assassin. I was hit for over 5K dmg in the first hit and then I was absolutely destroyed. Then when he was done he just stealthed away. This isn't really fair. Other classes shouldn't be able to beat me like this.

Level 18 Sentinel.

i bet he was lvl 50. Shadow assassin. Full geared in pvp.

lvl 50's will have there own brackets in the next patch.

edit : Iam a lvl 20 Shadow Assassin And i backstab in pvp to 3.2K or eve more dmg sometimes :)

Edited by Toxsicking

i bet he was lvl 50. Shadow assassin. Full geared in pvp.

lvl 50's will have there own brackets in the next patch.

edit : Iam a lvl 20 Shadow Assassin And i backstab in pvp to 3.2K or eve more dmg sometimes :)

It shouldn't matter. I died in PvP.

I died in like 6 seconds to a Sith Assassin. I was hit for over 5K dmg in the first hit and then I was absolutely destroyed. Then when he was done he just stealthed away. This isn't really fair. Other classes shouldn't be able to beat me like this.

Level 18 Sentinel.

I hope you're trolling, I really do.

When a level 18 is complaining about getting killed by a level 50 burst class, I sure hope you're trolling.

Please tell me you're trolling. Because this thread gave me the bubble guts.

there seems to be a huge imbalance with the stealthy classes

they either do too much damage or have way to many stuns/slows

i get ripped apart by them too

I wouldnt think too much of this but considering im just fighting random mid skilled shadows/operatives theres no way in hell they should be able to do aswell against me as they do(being maybe 1 step below a merciless gladiator x.x)

there seems to be a huge imbalance with the stealthy classes

they either do too much damage or have way to many stuns/slows

i get ripped apart by them too

I wouldnt think too much of this but considering im just fighting random mid skilled shadows/operatives theres no way in hell they should be able to do aswell against me as they do(being maybe 1 step below a merciless gladiator x.x)

I agree. They get too many toys. They should probably remove stealth from the game and be done with it. Assassins don't need stealth anyway because of their extreme damage ability.

Level 18 Sentinel.

Level 18...

/thread

Level 18...

/thread

So it's ok for level 18s to whine about dying to Operatives, but they're dismissed when it's a different class doing the killing?

This post is very illustrative of the forum bias. Well done, thread creator.

So it's ok for level 18s to whine about dying to Operatives, but they're dismissed when it's a different class doing the killing?

This post is very illustrative of the forum bias. Well done, thread creator.

Why...whatever do you mean?