The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

why bioware have failed us

Kirianna

im am fed up with biowares attitude towards its customer and the lack of service

firstly the ingae repairs are so rediuciulouse its beyond belief and secondly thanx for screwing up slicing again

now i have no way of ever earning a decent amount of ingame money so i can pay for my skills and repairs let alone buy a decent speeder

whilst other peoeple had the unfair adavantage of getting 10 k from high yeild lock boxes , becuse you patched it it now cost more to send a crew member on a mission than the actual amount of money it pays out

so you have made crew skills a waist of time and crafting is just a joke

well done bioware :mad:

I too like the part where your grammatical errors made me lul all over your post. Just do missions and sell the crap you don't use it's easy to rake in the credits that way. I have never found myself sweating it over any prices in the game so far. Edited by DuranuLithdel

im am fed up with biowares attitude towards its customer and the lack of service

firstly the ingae repairs are so rediuciulouse its beyond belief and secondly thanx for screwing up slicing again

now i have no way of ever earning a decent amount of ingame money so i can pay for my skills and repairs let alone buy a decent speeder

whilst other peoeple had the unfair adavantage of getting 10 k from high yeild lock boxes , becuse you patched it it now cost more to send a crew member on a mission than the actual amount of money it pays out

*heals the English language for 500 hp*

I make plenty of credits with crafting. Don't use slicing if it's such a money sink for you. Go actually craft something and sell it.

I too like the part where your grammatical errors made me lul all over your post. Just do missions and sell the crap you don't use its easy to rake in the credits that way. I have never found myself sweating it over any prices in the game so far.

Should be an apostrophe in it's, bro :D Ironic you'd call someone else out on grammatical mistakes. Silly kid.

*heals the English language for 500 hp*

LOL, I am choking on my own spit laughing here from that one.

And I also am a level 35 Trooper with Armortech,. Scavenging and Underworld Trading.

I have been questing, doing FPs and Warzones each night after work, about 4 hours.

I always have about 70k in my wallet, and that's with me busting my rump to get all my crew skills up to 300 by week's end just for the fun of it.

So I have been spending on sending 3 toons out for Underworld Trading, and crafting like a made man as I adventure.

And still have cash for repairs and to burn.

Edited by Fraxture

I can't complain about their customer support, they were pretty fast with it. However, I do agree that the crafting system is pretty bad and not very usefull once you reach 400.

I didn't find credits to be an issue, always had plenty through questing and pvping. I do have a problem with them nerfing pvp xp. Oh well, just put your money where your mouth is and speak with your walet, which they will understand very fast. I canceld my sub, I'm just not into another leveling grind after having six 85s in the other mmo along with bugs and lack of key elements. So good luck with these forum threads they will get you no where, when you cancel your sub it will send a clear message.

OP: You are not stating WHY Bioware has failed us, you are stating IN WHAT WAY they have failed us.

WHY they have failed us (in your opinion) would probably be insufficient resources.

Although I dis-agree that they've failed us at all.

Cheers.

I make plenty of credits with crafting. Don't use slicing if it's such a money sink for you. Go actually craft something and sell it.

Or you know...actually USE the skill while out questing...where there are thosae little credit ATM's all over, instead of being an afk mission bot sitting at a mailbox hoping to earn credits.

I have to agree that BioWare is extremely quiet, and that their Customer Support is inadequate

I dont get people like you. You cancelled the sub , put it in the sig as a statement i presume. then come on the forum giving bad comments on posts like you want to evoke the fire some more? What do you try to achieve?? Will you really feel better if you can drag other people in your negativism?

I dont get people like you. You cancelled the sub , put it in the sig as a statement i presume. then come on the forum giving bad comments on posts like you want to evoke the fire some more? What do you try to achieve?? Will you really feel better if you can drag other people in your negativism?

Yeah that's what people like him do.

Please take some time to plan what you're going to write nex time. Reading this is like raking tiny knives across my eyes.

I have to agree that BioWare is extremely quiet, and that their Customer Support is inadequate

I find it hard to take anything you say seriously, with your rep and all.

Ditto. Their silence is deafening. Especially about the rage fest over in the pvp forum. I bet someone over at Bioware is trying to save their job from the big shots at EA. They are like the empire, and don't tolerate incompetence.