Strength vs. Power

Vaahanian

I have plenty of crit/surge enhancements from my old columi pieces, but like I said, I've already got way too much crit and not enough power. I want power/surge enhancements which I have none of.

i have 4/5 columi and my rakata gloves, i am sitting at just shy of 25% crit and nearly 550 power.

Sometimes upgrading to a Rakkata piece from a columi is not an upgrade. IMO that is just terrible.

The bounty hunter fight in HM/NM Karagga's Palace drop lvl 58 power/surge enchantment. I have one of them socketed into my gear right now. Aside from that, I haven't seen any power/surge enchants.

Thanks! I hope other bosses drop them too because I don't want to have to farm the twins for 8 months just to be properly geared.

Too bad high end gear favors accuracy and crit. All 5 set pieces of rakata have accuracy and rakata ear piece has accuracy too. Both of my columi implants also have accuracy. With 4 pieces of rakata gear I've got over 300 accuracy and over 500 crit but only around 100 power and 250ish surge. I don't think I've seen any power/surge enhancements that i could rip from columi gear either. I might have to look at the other classes columi vendors and see if they have any power/surge enhancements. Kind of lame that the game requires you take other classes armor pieces to properly gear up.

Can't speak for PvE gear, but Sorcs have the same issue in PvP gear.

Almost all the pieces have Alacrity on it, which is pretty low on the priority of stats to go for, and hardly any pieces have any power.

Also don't discredit Accuracy, you will want 110% Acc, that should be the first thing you aim for. In terms of gearing.

Also don't discredit Accuracy, you will want 110% Acc, that should be the first thing you aim for. In terms of gearing.

No i will not. My dots don't miss and they already go through armor. I want base damage and surge (already have 40% crit chance on dots + berserker).

No i will not. My dots don't miss and they already go through armor. I want base damage and surge (already have 40% crit chance on dots + berserker).

Your skills that apply dots can still miss(well, be parried).

Thanks! I hope other bosses drop them too because I don't want to have to farm the twins for 8 months just to be properly geared.

you can get the IA columi head piece from Kaon and get a 56 enhancement that is power surge, they drop about 10 times for every 1 other helm