So many banned

HomeSlixe

Any one else noticing an absurd amount of trolls claiming they were banned but were not on the forum? I've seen at least one a day on the developer tracker, so there are probably more. Whats the point in these cheap shots (WoW fan bois?)?

They're mainly just trolling or trying to get the community to believe something that is not true. Unfortunately, there are A LOT of people who will believe just about anything you tell them and then repeat it as though it were fact.

sad but true :(

I was shocked when I read it the first time, but soon after some investigating found out to be a lie. Good thing forums are a minority or there would be many more concerned as the there are lots of people who don't do their homework :S Edited by HomeSlixe

It's pretty sad, however I love that they are being called out on it by StephenReid.

Honestly, doing this should earn them a complete account revocation, as it is making a false claim with the intent of injuring/harming the business of Bioware. No temporary ban is sufficient.

Called out in such a polite manner too. Kill em with kindness!