Oh god... What have I done...

SensenmanN

I couldn't help myself...

No...NO.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gosh darnit this is going to be stuck in my head for the next 2 years...I hate you.

*EDIT --- ROFL @ the profanity filter, I sound like a disney character.

Edited by Battyone

umm I got this Google Ad popup that said Male Enhancements $29.99 lol from watching the youtube video... they really know how to advertise.

In order to make this thread more constructive.

I wish there was a confirmation when you buy something. I've right mouse clicked buy items a few times thinking i was opening up the dressing room.

I wish there was a confirmation when you buy something. I've right mouse clicked buy items a few times thinking i was opening up the dressing room.

+1 i've lost countless credits on items i can't use. And they are often bound to so not usable by alts either

Imperial Scum! Now this is going to be stuck in my head! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:csw_vader:

That video sent me down the path of watching numerous videos about the Old Republic. By the end of them I had seen every romance on the Sith and Republic side... well crap. Ruined those experiences for myself :p

Not that I didn't enjoy it :D

Hah yeah, this is one of those videos that starts you off on a path to the weird places of Youtube...