Europe Awakes

KakitaHoshi

Actually you sent a large portion of your force as well as German forces, you were incapable however of maintaining it over such a long distance as you had yet to attain a powerful navy (French dominated this area at this period, even your army had to yet to truly modernise until the 19th century). You used commanders who were incredibly certain the war was lost and most importantly of all you believed you would receive support from locals to fight for you. Trust me, I did this for uni

We didn't have a powerful Navy?

Are you serious bro. Rule Britania ring any bells?

It was precisely because we had an amazing Navy that we were able to build the worlds most prolific Empire to date, and keep it (mostly), when a great deal of the civilised world, and the uncivilised, were fighting us all at once.

Edited by iSuperiority

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you sent a large portion of your force as well as German forces, you were incapable however of maintaining it over such a long distance as you had yet to attain a powerful navy (French dominated this area at this period, even your army had to yet to truly modernise until the 19th century). You used commanders who were incredibly certain the war was lost and most importantly of all you believed you would receive support from locals to fight for you. Trust me, I did this for uni

You are right in part, but when the americans made a move on canada we showed them our true strength because we could focus it at that point in time after finishing business in other parts of the world. History is fascinating to me too. Its good to see an American learning about Europeans for once.

Hai Gais !

Iz thiz where i sign up 4 hiztory clazz?

seriously, could we skip these history lessons please?

I do like history & such, but...we suppose to discuss SW stuff & lousy launches etc.

Anywayz, All Hail the Fat Blue Slug !

Is that a reference to you only being able to repel us and gain independence because the French threw their full military might behind you?

My god, an American that knows the could not of beaten us without the French.

A pleasure to meet you Sir.

And while i, an Englishman, now accept American is a Language, the question is, why make a poor version of an already decent language? :jawa_mad:

December 21, 1620.

I agree with the OP it is rather stupid why the EU people have to go by US times in truth it is being racist in its own way. There are so many US made things that do not tailor for the EU when it is a known fact alot of gaming money comes from the EU population but yet they do not acknowledge us.

Example Xbox live on the original Xbox use to tailor server connections to go by best host be it EU or US.. the US did not like this because we have better connections than them so with the new Xbox live on the 360 MS changed the way its server connections work by making it pick the best connection or if there is US people in the room the best US connection. It is rare and very unlikely for an EU to get there host connection over someone from the US.

When ever a film is released who gets it first US.. a game who gets it first US, unless the game has a midnight sale or/and is made in japan. US always get priority and this game in whole and the EGA is a good example of this only today as he started updating what time the waves where done for the EU times yestarday they where all US times.

The server list bugged and all EU servers where N/A but the US servers where fine and dandy, patching is released by US times the EGA invites start by US times. I said it before but frankly it is in its own sence racist to the EU community even tho BW have a EU HQ everything is running US.

All we EU people ask BW is that we get treated the same as the US we are all the same and we all paid the same so we all deserve the same

Thank you for getting back on track. I was starting to worry!

Hai Gais !

Iz thiz where i sign up 4 hiztory clazz?

seriously, could we skip these history lessons please?

I do like history & such, but...we suppose to discuss SW stuff & lousy launches etc.

Anywayz, All Hail the Fat Blue Slug !

I've seen this a couple of times - what is the fat blue slug? I thought the Hutt was green?

Thank you for getting back on track. I was starting to worry!

Tried to but people seem to care more about a history lesson of who has the biggest dick eu or us.. which frankly no one cares.

We are not saying we are better than the US we are saying we are equal and want to be treated equal with the games content its not asking much is it?

Aha wicked, i was looking at his name all the time not his avatar! lol! Thanks mate...

Iz coolz, i know he'z my friend...cuz he tried to eat me, zooo i zapped him & hid behind Xerda over therez!

Edited by Mooglyn

We didn't have a powerful Navy?

Are you serious bro. Rule Britania ring any bells?

It was precisely because we had an amazing Navy that we were able to biuld the worlds most prolific Empire to date, and keep it (mostly), when a great deal of the civilised world, and the uncivilised, were fighting us all at once.

19th century (the height of the British Empire was the 19th century),

Funnily enough, the period when that song was created is actually not the best of times for foreign troops, Britain hadn't gotten to grips with foreign disease and troops were dying quite regularly

Tried to but people seem to care more about a history lesson of who has the biggest dick eu or us.. which frankly no one cares.

We are not saying we are better than the US we are saying we are equal and want to be treated equal with the games content its not asking much is it?

We just want to be treated equally which to me means having our own maintenance times etc.

We just want to be treated equally which to me means having our own maintenance times etc.

I agree we should get our own maintenance times, we should get customer support that is tailored to our times and updates on what is going on updated in our time not just the US time its not like we live in another dimension from the rest of the world lol

Your point being that you are us? As in, Americans are English Colonists?

Not all English Colonists were English, nor were all colonists English Colonists. But those of us whose Ancestors came across the ocean from England to disembark in the cold and the snow and the rain knew damn well we weren't going back.

My point is that our dialect is a response to the contributing factors of British sweat, and varying degrees of isolation from the rest of the 'civilized' world for hundreds of years.

It would take the descendants of ******es who thought they could survive without the rest of their species to become Americans.

19th century (the height of the British Empire was the 19th century),

Funnily enough, the period when that song was created is actually not the best of times for foreign troops, Britain hadn't gotten to grips with foreign disease and troops were dying quite regularly

By the latter part of 18th century the Empire was in full swing. (Around the time or shortly there after, of your independence). It didn't just pop up for a few decades...

I'm aware of when the song was created. It was retrospective centuries of Navel superiority.

I agree we should get our own maintenance times, we should get customer support that is tailored to our times and updates on what is going on updated in our time not just the US time its not like we live in another dimension from the rest of the world lol

The sooner they realise this the better :)

Not all English Colonists were English, nor were all colonists English Colonists. But those of us whose Ancestors came across the ocean from England to disembark in the cold and the snow and the rain knew damn well we weren't going back.

My point is that our dialect is a response to the contributing factors of British sweat, and varying degrees of isolation from the rest of the 'civilized' world for hundreds of years.

It would take the descendants of ******es who thought they could survive without the rest of their species to become Americans.

Ofcourse not all colonists were English. But you've linked a date associated with the settling of an English colony (New Plymouth).

And while your blood isn't all English, your legal system, education system, governing system, predominant religion and primary language are (or based on).

Isolation from the civilised world has shaped your version of English? Care to elaborate?