Vengeance Juggs: Concerning 'Ability Bloat'

DarthNethus

Hey guys,

I just had a few questions for my fellow Vengeance Juggernauts...

Now, the proverbial horse of "Ability Bloat" has been beaten beyond death in multiple threads.

This thread is not to discuss whether there is or is not "Ability Bloat".

My question for you guys is, how are you dealing with it?

I've been trying to figure which abilities will be coming off my bars and I honestly can't decide.

Normally I would just de-prioritize or remove whichever abilities I don't use often or ever...But in this game, there aren't any. I seriously use ALL of my abilities.

Granted, there are abilities that I almost never use in PVE but use very often in PVP...And visa versa.

Anyway, very very soon, I'll be completely out of bar space.

Have any of you had better luck deciding what to drop from the bars and what to keep?

Am I using more abilities than I should?

HALP!!!! IT R GOING 2 SLAIN ME!!! :csw_vader:

Out of bar space? You have 4 bars, that's plenty.

You can assign Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys which is plenty to hotkey everything.

Our ability bloat does not make playing impossible, or even difficult. It's really just annoying.

I use all 4 and I hate it. I don't want **** on my side bars, my eyes are not looking at sides for abilities to refresh when I'm PvP'ing. I need more center oriented bar space.

Actually no...scratch that..just give me macros so I can put multiple icons into 1 slot.

Out of bar space? You have 4 bars, that's plenty.

You can assign Shift, Alt and Ctrl keys which is plenty to hotkey everything.

Our ability bloat does not make playing impossible, or even difficult. It's really just annoying.

Not having any problem whatsoever with binds. Razer Naga mouse, shift, ctrl, alt...No issue there.

Just rapidly running out of bar space. And yes, even with 4 bars...I have ~4 open slots left and I'm only lvl 46.

I use all 4 and I hate it. I don't want **** on my side bars, my eyes are not looking at sides for abilities to refresh when I'm PvP'ing. I need more center oriented bar space.

Actually no...scratch that..just give me macros so I can put multiple icons into 1 slot.

/Signed.

Would love to see either or both of these implemented...The only thing I've ever used side bars for in other games was for secondary or supplemental abilities (potions, mount, food, crafting menus, etc).

I know they want the UI to be out of the center picture as much as possible, but more center bars wouldn't be a problem if you could just have the ability to resize the darn bars LOL!

"Adjust UI Scale"...Problem? >_<