I'm impressed..

Ghaiana

Yesterday I received my early access in the first wave and yes, I was informed that the sooner you redeemed your code the sooner you would get access.

For me this is the best starting experience in a MMO up till today in 10 years of playing MMO's. No queues, no servercrashes, no waiting for quest items, just a pleasant and relaxing playing experience. Surely I understand the moaning of people who didn't get their early access, but honestly it was clearly mentioned from day 1. Who cares if someone else will be 50 when you get your access? It won't be me anyway. I'm planning on a nice long yourney.

I already played a few betaweekends before and I'm really happy with this game. Aside from some minor bugs, the cutscenes are excellent, the story makes it feel like a real rpg and I'm delighted of the effort they've put in crafting.

From me, a real genuine thanks and I hope to play long time still.

They aren't empty servers since quite a few of them have been running at Medium capacity. It may look a bit empty when are in game but there are instances with other people in it. For me at one time today there were 55 instances.