Bounty Hunter with...Morals?

lendaugy

Thinking on rolling a Bounty hunter, and taking the lightside route....

is there a way i can "defect" to republic after having a high enough light side ranking?

There is, at this time, no method to defect cross faction. *Points to EQ2* Steal from that game BW! Do it! Also take mentoring!

(Yes this is something I'd love to see honestly, Jedis fall and don't remain Jedis. Hell Han Solo was an officer in the Imperial Navy until he witnessed Chewbacca getting beaten and saved him.)

There is, at this time, no method to defect cross faction. *Points to EQ2* Steal from that game BW! Do it! Also take mentoring!

(Yes this is something I'd love to see honestly, Jedis fall and don't remain Jedis. Hell Han Solo was an officer in the Imperial Navy until he witnessed Chewbacca getting beaten and saved him.)

Woah really? go Han! what book was that from, i havent read any starwars books and would love to get into them.. any pointers where i should start looking and what series to grab first?

Woah really? go Han! what book was that from, i havent read any starwars books and would love to get into them.. any pointers where i should start looking and what series to grab first?

A.C. Crispen wrote "The Han Solo Trillogy" a series of three books showing Mr. Solo's early life from young kid/first piloting run, meeting Chewbacca, some other things I won't spoil, the Kessel Run and explaining 12 parsecs :p.

The first book in the trilogy is called: The Paradise Snare.

After that I'd suggest grabbing the Thrawn Trilogy as well, and there are some more EU books I can suggest you read depending on what you want to see/learn about.

(I've read a lot of the EU books)

Hows about you go to wookieepedia and look it up?

wow, that came off much more aggressive than i meant it to :/

but yeah, wookieepedia is great for that kind of stuff...

Fraid not. im playing a light side bounty hunter, Hey some bounty hunters have a conscience too you know :eek: but no switching sides im afraid.

Also there a pretty cool ranged class to play, Was only an alt class but they further i got into the characters story arc the more i played. he's my main now.