Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Quick shot.

KaosPeppers

I kinda like it as a Sawbones. If my vital shot is running, and back blast, and pistol whip are down, then it's useful if I have the energy to spare. Not much else to do other than basic attack at that point.

I also find it useful in pvp when I can't get good position and someone is low on hp.

Damage doesnt seem very high, and from the tooltip i assume its primarily for slingers.

Also i hate the sound effect that comes with it, discuss.

I think it's a filler for people who don't have Sucker Punch or Wounding Shots. It reminds me of Kolto Pack, which is just a bad filler skill for people who don't have Emergency Medpack.

If you have energy to dump and everything else is on cooldown, use it. Otherwise, just use basic attacks.

I think it's a filler for people who don't have Sucker Punch or Wounding Shots. It reminds me of Kolto Pack, which is just a bad filler skill for people who don't have Emergency Medpack.

If you have energy to dump and everything else is on cooldown, use it. Otherwise, just use basic attacks.

That's what I'm using it for. As a sawbones I use it as an energy dump when my companion is full health, I have a ton of energy, and all my damage stuff is on cooldown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.