Please perma ban people who post exploits

Reevax

The game that will not be named does this to prevent what is happening on these forums right now.

Make an in game ticket with the title "Exploit" and if they are even a little ready to run a MMO it will be flagged to them so they can react to it.

Posting an exploit here is just making more work the the admins.

The game that will not be named does this to prevent what is happening on these forums right now.

Make an in game ticket with the title "Exploit" and if they are even a little ready to run a MMO it will be flagged to them so they can react to it.

Posting an exploit here is just making more work the the admins.

What if you are passing on third hand knowledge and have NO idea what the exploit is, just have a youtube clip, what then?

"Found an exploit, guy on speeder, looks fishy"

Or would you prefer they didn't know the game is now wrecked?!

So you know how it's done then?

As i don't, so please PM if you do, as i saw nothing in my thread even mentioning remotely what was being done, just that credits were being stolen.

Ahh i get it, you two are exploiting, makes sense.

So you know how it's done then?

As i don't, so please PM if you do, as i saw nothing in my thread even mentioning remotely what was being done, just that credits were being stolen.

Ahh i get it, you two are exploiting, makes sense.

0/10

Back under the bridge

Just don't post videos of supposed exploits. Report it. You don;t want to give anyone a reason to ban you.

Saying that there is an exploit IMO isnt a problem however people should give no information or post links to where its explained how the exploit works. As for the exploiters Just take all there cash, xp, gear and drop them back on the starter planet at level 0 with a butter knife and no ability to trade with other players for a month ;)

I assume you guys are talking about the thread that was deleted a little while ago?

I hope they can track the people that are doing this and perma ban them. Tired of greedy people ruining the game for everyone else :mad:

Edited by xianpu

The point is im cancelling anyway, as there is no way you can retro-actively remove:

a) items from the NPC bug

b) XP from the warzone exploit

c) cash from this new one, due to it's scale.

If they can, fair enough and hats off, but it will have been laundered like no tomorrow by now.

I just thought i would make innocent people aware of something i happened to find in another thread, which clearly everyone had no idea of, even though it's been happening for days.

Agreed, perhaps the video was a mistake, but i personally couldnt make sense of it at all, hence i deleted it STRAIGHT AWAY.

Edited by Zorbie

The point is im cancelling anyway, as there is no way you can retro-actively remove:

a) items from the NPC bug

b) XP from the warzone exploit

c) cash from this new one, due to it's scale.

If they can, fair enough and hats off, but it will have been laundered like no tomorrow by now.

Sure they can. Waaay back there was the infamous Plat Exploit in AC. All that cash got removed. It definitely can be corrected if they want to fix.

But how report this properly? As far as I know is the mail exploit already a few days old. However it is not in the official (up to date) bug-list, so maybe the developers don't even know about it, because our tickets just get closed.

Sure they can. Waaay back there was the infamous Plat Exploit in AC. All that cash got removed. It definitely can be corrected if they want to fix.

I know they did it with SWG too, but this looks a bit more complicated, it isn't actually items or credits, so depends if they have such an obscure system in place for this.

Perma Ban anyone who posts a link or a how to of an exploit.

Surely Bio has keywords flagged in tickets for fast action

a) was deleted as soon as mentioned

b) not even the slightest inclination was given to not only what was being done, but how.

c) ive already spoke to BW

Edited by Zorbie

Everyone in this thread mad that their exploit got exposed

0/10

You do understand that it is NEVER a good idea to share the least bit of detail about an exploit, right? It's the same with keyloggers. Never post the link. Just trying to help the guy avoid a ban.