Good thing they staggered it.......

Godsfear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know it's between midnight and 3 am right?

And I care why? Am I worried about Ted the engineer having to stay up all night for 2 day's of 5 year carreer at Bioware?

Not really.

If the leadership had a clue they would have people sending invites all night long and have all the player base in game by tomorrow night.

Edited by Godsfear

You guys know it's between midnight and 3 am right?

You are wrong, servers were full/medium on THE PAGE. IN THE GAME they were always light/standard.

I've been watching streams since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

Pretty sure that was the idea.....not to have the servers be full right away so that it is a more enjoyable experience for the players.

lol what, okay so the first waves get nice no que playage, then the next waves just onna have to live with queues, yay that amkes sense

And I care why? Am I worried about Ted the engineer having to stay up all night for 2 day's of 5 year carreer at Bioware?

Not really.

If the leadership had a clue they would have people sending invites all night long and have all the player base in game by tomorrow night.

is Ted the engineer worried because you want to play a video game?

Not really.

If you had some patience you would be waiting patiently.