Most Annoying/Hated Star Wars Species

Darth_Synh

Wookies. For one of the first species in the entire universe to evolve they never advanced in any notable fashion. You would think a species with such an advantage over others would have developed certain technologies along with do things like colonize other worlds. But no they are primitive and just ripe to be exploited and enslaved tree climbers. They never learn, they all look the same and use the same weapons. Bowcasters. Bravo.

Even Gungans had Developed technologies and used them making them even more sad.

That's because they've been oppressed by other species by day 1. Before they'd even discovered space travel, another species had landed on Kashykk to rip **** up and the like...

I'd say Gungans, but my problem is with a specific Gungan. Based on that I'm willing to let the rest of their race off the hook.

Honestly my least favorite alien races in Star Wars are Rodians (Greedo's people) and Cathar. Rodians because I've never seen one I didn't want to gun down for being annoying, and Cathar because they serve no purpose other than to be a race of gratuitous catgirls. Totally out of place in Star Wars if you ask me.

At least Empire side in SWTOR I get to kill copious amounts of Cathar. :D

I don't know what this species is called, it was the "Imprisoned One" in that quest line on Tattooine "The Thing Czerka Found".. Ugh - creeped me out!

That would be the Rakata.

And I can't stand Neimodians... They annoy me with how sneaky they think they're being.

This is clear - ewoks. The ewok battle in ROTJ was the first really silly thing they made in one of the movies.

Also, I found the idea of the Devaronians very stupid. It was like, ****, we need one more alien race for the Cantina Scene, so lets just put the devil in it.

And I don't like that chubby four-armed alien type which talks to Obiwan - looks somehow especially dumb.

If I lived in the SW galaxy I would have to say I would hate the Hutts, most of them are portrayed as ruthless crime lords but that is what makes them great villains and they are in fact entertaining in their own way. Most annoying would be the gungans.