Extreme low population (EN - Ula Vii)

chaotic_

I'm level 49 atm and throughout every planet since Coruscant I've noticed that there are only about 2-5 players on the same planet. Most of the time I'm literally alone. I have only done about 5 about group/heroic quests in total. Just now I read that there's going to be a level 50 only bracket for warzones. If that's coming soon, the queues on this server will be really long. Won't they?

I hope I'm not too fast forward with this but maybe we should get a free character transfer or a merge with multiple low population servers? I'm going to ding 50 today and I think it's going to be quite dull being one of the 8 level 50's on the server.

Edited by chaotic_

• 3 weeks later...

I feel with you, I also play on Ula Vii , came here from Bloodworthy after I figured I couldn't stand the 4 hour queues.

I play on the Imperial side, and I hardly see any of you at all.

I know you have a guild on republic side called New Age, seen a few 50's from that guild.

It seems that there are really few people on this server, or the server pop cap for all servers are too low in general.

I also hope we can get a free character transfer or a merger aswell since playing on a server with very few people on it is really dull, and being on a side that has almost no enemies to fight is really sad.

Give it time.. people are joining the game everyday.... the server will fill up...

I absolutely love the game, it's AWESOME. But I think you're wrong, the game is not filling up :/ They need to start merging, they can't keep having all these low-pop servers. Transfers is a band-aid solution that won't stick very long.

The game is empty, despite it says servers are on "standard".

Well I know I shouldn't trust EA nor Bioware, you should know why.

And if they merge servers know, there will be news everywhere "SWTOR server merge - game dead?". I would say yes it is. Not now, but in 3 months for sure. And I know EA, they want their monies back, so it will end up as f2p.

I don't even know why there have to be realms.

Connect 250 servers and make a huge world instead of 250 small ones.

Edited by squiek

• 1 month later...

Two months later from the original post and the situation has not improved.

This week I was a few times alone in a planet, and with 2-8 ppl on the fleet.

I'm not sure what will happen when I hit 50.

Level 43 Merc, /played = 5.5d, #(world PVP kills) = 2

I pay 13 EUR/month for an MMO, it better be an MMO. Merge servers or give a free transfer out of here. I'm not rerolling a lvl 1 char to start again on a full server. Not in a million years.

I absolutely love the game, it's AWESOME. But I think you're wrong, the game is not filling up :/ They need to start merging, they can't keep having all these low-pop servers. Transfers is a band-aid solution that won't stick very long.

I agree, the game is NOT filling up. People are having to reroll from low pop servers to the more fuller ones and even then there are only maybe 4 or 5 heavy US servers during prime time. BW should address this before the 6 month mark, there will be significantly less people playing after the 6 month when peoples 6 month subs expire from being cancelled.

Edited by Tiam