Please don't give free T2 PvP stuff for free to all!

astronaute

Today, the luck decides who gets the best PvP gear in this game:

More luck, more stuff you get in your PvP bags, this is not fair. Some lucky guys get full stuffed T2 in few days and some guys are almost level 60 in valor and still missing pieces.

PvP players should be rewarded for playing PvP, let us choose our own gear by buying it with PvP commendations. Free stuff in bags is really, really not clever idea.

PvP is not about luck, it is about commitment. Keep the luck for PvE where it belongs.

If you really feel like giving free stuff to all server population is a good idea, then give blue stuff for free.

What's the point of everyone being full T2 PvP in a week or two anyway?

I am at 33 bags so far and only 5 champion pieces. Those being the relics, 2 offhand blasters, helm, and ear piece.

I have a friend who has opened 17 bags and has 2 chests, legs, helm, boots, belt, blaster rifle, ear piece, 2 implants, and bracers.

He pretty much gets an item every other bag. I get one every 6th. I also have a guildmate that is 0/19 and is about ready to quit the game because of it.

A full on token system would be much better, since the luck aspect only serves to anger and infuriate people.

I'd have no problems getting 1-2 champion tokens with the centurion tokens. That way at least I won't feel as cheated when I get nothing and others are completely pimped out over night.

PvE loot bags are bad, too. They should probably just get rid of loot bags entirely.

PvE can be fun with friends or guild, several people beating some boss and then taking whatever he drops. PvP is not fun when you put a luck in it, it is not same thing.

More PvP usually means more experimented players, at least it means more time invested in it.

It is not logical to give PvP T2 stuff on day 1 of warzones, it is plain wrong...

PVP gear is still worse than other gear for PVE. all my gear is mostly better than any PVP gear because PVP gear sacrifices some stats for more defense and that PVP stat I forgot the name of. I got full orange gear with epic level 50/51 mods slotted in to them, and they're better than the PVP gear for PVE (yeah, I know, surprise!) Edited by SunwindIon

Guess you didn't read todays patch notes:

PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.

If your not getting an item of gear every PVP bag/lockbox now, it's bug.

A lockbox is green with crap stuff in it, a bag is violet artifact with T2 PvP stuff in it, and it is all random.

Guess you didn't read todays patch notes:

PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.

If your not getting an item of gear every PVP bag/lockbox now, it's bug.

You are stupid. That is referring to the green LOCKBOXES, not the champion bags.

Guess you didn't read very carefully.

Today, the luck decides who gets the best PvP gear in this game:

More luck, more stuff you get in your PvP bags, this is not fair. Some lucky guys get full stuffed T2 in few days and some guys are almost level 60 in valor and still missing pieces.

PvP players should be rewarded for playing PvP, let us choose our own gear by buying it with PvP commendations. Free stuff in bags is really, really not clever idea.

PvP is not about luck, it is about commitment. Keep the luck for PvE where it belongs.

If you really feel like giving free stuff to all server population is a good idea, then give blue stuff for free.

What's the point of everyone being full T2 PvP in a week or two anyway?

You mean the PvP gear you fairly won by mauling lowbies? Your PvP gear is the DEFINITION of free and you have the nerves to complain! If you were playing on your 50s brackets you would be right. Since you stomped on 10s and 20s bodies to get your free gear... well... you know... stop asking?

You mean the PvP gear you fairly won by mauling lowbies? Your PvP gear is the DEFINITION of free and you have the nerves to complain! If you were playing on your 50s brackets you would be right. Since you stomped on 10s and 20s bodies to get your free gear... well... you know... stop asking?

Oh my... do you speak English ? I don't want free stuff, I want it to be earned by playing, not just given the day one... :confused: