"PvP Vendor on Capital Planet"

studwell

Geez, I'm happy I already bought the level 50 set if what you're saying is true. I'm only level 33, but I managed to finish buying all of my level 20 pvp set, my level 40 pvp set and my level 50 pvp set. I think I pvp too much. >.<

I went looking for the Trooper PvP gear today with no luck. Checked every Republic/Contested planet...NOTHING. Really irritating that there was nothing in the patch notes about REMOVING gear. Also, I only needed helm, ear, and 2 implants to finish the set. I know its not great PVP gear but its something with expertise at least to have until I win the loot lottery.

I would really like to know where these are as well. Wanted to start putting together an ok PvP set with expertise for when I hit 50. At least then, I can buy and use Champion Bags to try and get better gear.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind locating these still. Even though I am level 50, and have an expertise rating over 8%, it would still be nice to replace my other pieces without expertise just for that small boost, as long as the other stats weren't too much of a drop from what I have.

Either that, or BW should give crafting skills the ability to make equipment (Mods, or regular pieces) with expertise on them, just to decrease that variance between someone who just hit 50, and someone who has been 50 for a month now.

Yes, I wll admit that gear is easy to get (Been 50 just over a week, about 8 or 9 days, and I already have ~9 pieces of champion gear), but that doesn't mean people should feel gimped until they can get closer to other players.