reverse engineering: purely random?

loudent

When reverse engineering I seem to fall into to categories. Either nearly every RI nets me the next item or I have to RI 20-30 items of the new schematic.

Is this a purely random thing or do some skills, items or even characrters have suckier chance of getting new schematics?

Totally worth it if u asked me. I RE greens until I get a "critical" prefix blue item (im armstech). Then I start producing that blue item and RE until I get the scheme for a critical prefix tier 2 purple with +acc or surge as the second prefix. I use the item myself before I get a better on from flashpoint boss or until I lvl up and can repeat this process with the next possible weapon. They also sell like water in sahara on market.

Just remember that RE a blue weapon with, say +defense is not worth it. Who wants +def on a weapon? Just RE thoose with a good first prefix for it to be worth your while.

Cheers.

seems pretty random. Sometimes it's 1, 2, 5 times or such before I get a pattern. I'm not max level, so haven't bothered REing the blues, much. Doesn't seem worth it.

I agree with it's completely random from what I've seen so far. Sometimes it takes 3 greens other times it takes 20 (and I'm not even doing high one's yet). Same with blues to purple.

And purples the way are very much worth it. Use the market I sell lvls around 13-16 for about 5000 and 17-23 for about 10000 and higher then that about 12-15 depending on stats. Well it doesn't sound like much it really adds up.

I see a lot of posts complaining about not being able to make money.. I've had no issues. Sure sometimes things expire, who cares put it back up until it does. As long as you're making more then you're losing be it 10000 or 100 profit is profit.