The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TT-15B Vanguard (armor set)

EternalSoul

Hey guys, I have the helmet, chest and belt of the TT-15B Vanguard armor. It's the white and green armor. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the gloves, leggings and boots.

I'm looking for the set named "TT-15B" not just any green colored armor for troopers. I've tried looking online and no clue. So if anyone has seen where to get or buy the gloves, boots and leggings please let me know! Thank you for your time!

~Tren Olo, level 49 Vanguard trooper.

As I said before I've tried the internet and there is no luck. There's no information or anything on them. Plus there is no such thing as Glance rating and those boots look like something a BH would wear as well as everything in that link you gave me.

Hopefully someone in-game has come across them and can shed light on how to aquire the rest of the pieces. Thanks.

So again I have the chest, helmet and belt.

Chest was from a heroic on Hoth, Sorry at the time I didn't pay attention before I realized I could get other pieces. Belt and Helmet are from the commendations vendor.

Still looking for gloves, leggings and boots.

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to find all the pieces to the custom set called "Transparisteel Onslaught" or something similar, and like you, I was directed to swtordb.com and related sites. Unfortunately, they are no help at all and in fact are quite misleading on this topic.

I went back and did some Heroics where certain pieces were "supposed" to be. They weren't in my selection list at the end of the Heroic, but other custom gear set pieces were available to me.

Based on all my experience, and what I am seeing, my educated guess is that you have a chance to get pieces from certain custom gear sets when you complete Heroics, but what you get is completely random. You should disregard any post about which Heroic dropped a particular piece of custom gear, because their results won't necessarily be yours.

What I would like to know, and what I have been unable to find anywhere, is a loot table for particular heroics. Does the piece you seek have a chance to drop only on one planet, or only in one particular heroic, or what?

I've been trying to collect the entire sets for both TT-15B sets. A lot of the pieces are simply random, OP.

For instance, I got the Vanguard chest from a blue loot box from an Alderaan bonus series heroic quest reward and then I got the Commando boots and gloves from champion mob drops on Hoth.

Currently I'm still searching for the Commando greaves and the Vanguard gloves as I have all of the other pieces for both sets.

All you can do is grind champions or get the blue loot boxes which are level appropriate and cross your fingers in both instances.

Also, check the GTN frequently for pieces you need.

Edited by Cavadus

I've been trying to collect the entire sets for both TT-15B sets. A lot of the pieces are simply random, OP.

For instance, I got the Vanguard chest from a blue loot box from an Alderaan bonus series heroic quest reward and then I got the Command boots and gloves from champion mob drops on Hoth.

Currently I'm still searching for the Commando greaves and the Vanguard gloves as I have all of the other pieces for both sets.

All you can do is grind champions or get the blue loot boxes which are level appropriate and cross your fingers in both instances.

Also, check the GRN frequently for pieces you need.

Thanks for the info. Since my posts, I have purchased the remaining Vanguard pieces on the AH (except the helm that is available for Hoth commendations). I plan to complete the other two 15b sets this way as well.

I was trying to find all the pieces to the custom set called "Transparisteel Onslaught" or something similar, and like you, I was directed to swtordb.com and related sites. Unfortunately, they are no help at all and in fact are quite misleading on this topic.

Transparisteel Onslaught is found from doing Heroics on Tatooine. The one where you toss a poison grenade into the Sarlaac gives you the chest, the Search and Rescue one gives you the helmet. I don't recall which others give which pieces, but I got helmet, legs, gloves, and chest fairly easily. The light-side vendor at the fleet has boots that match, so I didn't worry about trying to find the boots anywhere.

• 2 months later...