The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just a simple question when it comes cancelling..

Axvil

I believe the more important question is, why do you care so much? If you were truly confident in the game the threads wouldn't even phase you.

I'm enjoying the game and that's all that matters. Let people make threads giving feedback and explain why they are cancelling. Doesn't hurt me any.

when you cancel your gym membership, do you go down to your ex-gym every day, sit in the lobby and tell people coming in and out why you decided to cancel?

do you make up posters and plaster them on your gym's walls?

If not, then why lurk these forums after you cancelled your swtor subscription? No one cares why you feel let down by a game that's only been out for 14 days (including xmass and new years)..

-so long, and thanks for all the fish..

I canceled my gym membership due to them not fixing the equipment that didnt work right.This lead to people getting hurt by not useing the equipment right due to improper form while useing the equipment/nautilis gear.

Shortly after that I joined in on a joint law suit to get our money back.

Your analogy is bad and not very well thought out.

People are going to complain about everything,get used to it,its life.You are not going to make everyone happy Bottom Line.

If your happy with the game,then play the game and have fun,dont worry about what everybody else thinks,this is your dime not mine.And its not polit to tell people how to have fun on their own dime,well unless your paying for their time to play.

And yes Im having fun in the game!

when you cancel your gym membership, do you go down to your ex-gym every day, sit in the lobby and tell people coming in and out why you decided to cancel?

do you make up posters and plaster them on your gym's walls?

When you signup to your local gym that looks modern and active, you go there and find that many of the apparatus is broken, not working or might even hurt you. You find you can't use the ones you want cause there's too many people in line, the group activities like cageball have no one else playing because you are forced into the cage alone and you really like the location of the gym cause it's close... Do you accept all these issues or do you complain and suggest things until it becomes what you hoped for so you can enjoy it?

If we start to do comparisons let's start from beginning then:

Once upon the time at the gym lobby some customers are sitting on sofas, when one more customer walks in, goes to frontdesk and talks to clerk :

Customer: Hi, I bought your membership last week, and later you announced you would be closed on tuesdays for cleaning. I got free days from work tuesdays so i wonder if you have any plans to change that time in future or should i just cancel cause that was time i wanted to work out. Also i wonder when will you repair some of the equipment that wont work?

Other customer from sofa: OMG idiot, use that day for chatting up a girl for yourself.

Another Customer: Yeah get a JOB, only losers work out on daytime!

Another Customer: Go somewhere else if you don't like it!

Yet another customer: Yeah noob go back to Zumba!

Original customer: Ehem, yeah, so madam, do you know if these times will stay like this?

Clerk: *silence*

thank you for stating what I was thinking. I am sick of people complaining about the game; I have accepted that their are bugs in the game, and am still enjoying my time in the game. Other people need to do the same or shut up. I could careless about their complaints if they have lost their vested interest in the game.

why in the world would you make a thread on this? Why do YOU care someone canceled? And if they stay and post? And haha is nothing like GYM.. lol

Come on guys .. you are not talking to anyone.. so your cry about them posting QQ stuff as to why they quit and yet here YOU are making a thread and all getting together QQ'ing each other on canceling.

Post in the thread where they are posting... Oh and I am 100% sure they could careless what you think.

And the DEVS do care why ANYONE quits. So HELP the came and mods by not adding to the problem.. don't keep talking about it and guess what..it goes away.. but its about them.. its about YOU.

Its TEXT dont let a few lines upset you.. JC coming ..

because they are complaining after they lost interest in the game; they should lose the right to complain if they wont play the game. And i think people need to stop complaining about bugs when the game just came out, and has a great quality of game play with the bugs.

Do you want to know why? It's because they want the game to be better. They want to change the game to make it enjoyable. Not to mention, I don't know about your gym but I got to preview mine before I signed up. I didn't have to pay $60 to try the machines and find out that they didn't function properly.

If I had I probably would of gone to the gym and had it out with their management. :)

I got a preview of the game, its called BETA access, not only that they gave people EARLY ACCESS to preview the game.

If ya didnt like the game, is it all that hard to just not have bought the damn game? why didn't they just cancel their pre order. NOOOOO they had to subscribe thinking that a miracle would happen lol.

Edited by Korrom