So, which class has the best/worst companions and best/worst story?

Draile

"So far I like Jedi Shadow gameplay, but damn do I not care for Qyzen or the VA. I'm hoping his later companions add some flare, but so far(only level 16) it feels like my story line is mostly about saving grandma jedi and her friends from sickness."

Aw mate don't. Consular companions are hands down the WORST I have to say. They don't get better:

You pick up Tharan Cedrax on Shadaa who is basically a nerdy wierdo who is in love with a computer image called 'Holiday', Captain Iresso who doesn't ever say 2 words and seems to be just a pro-republic drone,Zenith who should be quite a cool companion but somehow he just seems so dull. The last companion Nadia Grell however is pretty awesome but you get her so late in the story by that point you don't care

On the note of Qyzen though, if you do his side story and help him make peace with his father etc he actually becomes one of the more interesting characters. To me though, the inquisitor had all my favourite companions. Especially as there's a neat story-related twist that you get if you choose to advance the Khem Vahl storyline.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic