Does other people get annoyed by your rapid shots?

vetleg

Hey guys, this may seem utterly trivial, but when i've been doing flashpoints with my irl friend as a healing merc, they're so annoyed by the rapid shots sound, that they would rather use our lower lvl sorcerer :). I must say, in some ways i understand. maybe the sound when targeting friendly players should be more dart like? Anyone else gets just a tiny little bit annoyed by this?

- vetleg

They'll learn to love your rapid shots once you'll get your hands on supercharged gas, or whatever it's called in bodyguard tree. ^_^

thank you guys for posting and all, but it did not really answer my question. i'm currently lvl 41 and my healing has been really successfull and rewarding, the only thing i wonder is if you also get annoyed by the sound the rapid shots make. only the sound.

I don't get annoyed by the sound (although in a PuG last night someone told that the "healy bullets scare him." LOL. I suppose after playing a minstrel in LOTRO for a few years and shouting and yelling all the time on that character kind of numbed me to "noise" on a healer.