What race is yoda...

Djabelek

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1318093/Bat-resembling-Star-Wars-Yoda-discovered-Papua-New-Guinea-rainforest.html

Feel the force: Tube-nosed bat which bears striking resemblance to Yoda discovered as scientists find hundreds of new species

Ok *** is with this caption:

A nyctimene tube-nosed fruit bat (left) is one of the exotic discoveries made by scientists in Papua New Guinea

If that is actually required so people don't confuse it for YODA....

That says something about the state of the average intelligence.

This is an interesting question and one that used to have an answer in Wookipedia but no longer... Looks to me like there is going to be some story activity from Lucas on Yoda, that is the only conclusion I can come to because of the information on Yoda simply being removed from the web... I know with certainty that this information used to be available on line but now Yoda's race is listed as 'unknown' in the official channels.. This says to me that something is on the horizon from Lucas. :)

I say Yoda is a Jawa, what you have to look at is his dress style manor. It just fits there is really no other race in the galaxie currently that fits Yoda. every race in the galaxie is attuned to the force in one form or another. you never get to see a Jawa's face they are always hooded in such a manor that you would not know what they actually look like.

So any other thoughts please feel free maybee we can figure it out.

"Conflicting research suggests that Jawas and Tusken Raiders, two native species of Tatooine, originally evolved from the same extinct species, the Kumumgah, as both have common genetic markers, ...while other research suggests Jawas originated from humans."

So by the latter train of thought hes just a very small green wrinkly human with big ears and penchant for reversing the words in a sentence...

:p