Redeem a product registration code

Scouten

Looking at my account summary the "Redeem a product registration code" doesn't have a check mark next to it like the "Five security questions" and the "Contact information complete", even though i have registered the code i received when i ordered the digital standard edition.

I tried to enter the product reg. code once more but got a message saying its already been registered.

Is this an error or will i get another email with a different code?

My "CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY" looks like this:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I have the same problem, and I'm seeing that a bunch of people have it as well. So I'm assuming that EA is on top of this. Hopefully, they'll even issue an official statement on the issue. Edited by Zoroth

Last I read via twitter updates was that the product codes aren't going to begin to be delivered in your email until the 16th.

So the only code you conceivably have entered at the moment is the preorder code. Sounds like what you are seeing is correct.

Read the first few sentences of that page! It doesn't apply during the Early Access period. The Product Registration Code refers to Game Code that will be emailed to you if you ordered via Origin or included in your game box! Edited by WQtRiggEr

"If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!"

Read my friends!!!