Biochem Implants

dnian

I have tried searching for this, but have been unable to find any answers.

I recently reached 400 in biochem and bought Nano-Optic Awareness Motivator http://www.torhead.com/schematic/5VL035z

I got really luck with procs, and got a blue in my second try, and a epic in my first.

the epic is called (i think) expert Nano-Optic Awareness Motivator (superior) however when i linked it to my friend, i noticed its doesnt have all the stats then it shows when i mouseover the icon in the crewskill window, its missing surge rating, and power.

When i click the link in the chat it states the implant got endurance, willpower, crit and accuracy.

But when i mouseover it in crewskills it shows endurance, willpower, crit, accuracy, surge rating and power.

Are accuracy, surge and power randoms stats, or is it a bug?

I havent been able to craft the item yet, since my crew keeps returning with grade 6 blues from the diplomat missions.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by dnian

Crafted item chat links are bugged and seem to only show the "base" stats of the item, without the extras from [superior] prefixes or augment slots. The items themselves do provide the correct tooltip stats (I have tested this in game just to make sure).

Thank you that is good to know.