LOL @ all the sorcs/sages making PvP videos

wolfsheadbane

lol i'm not complaining it's a fact , theyre a boring class to watch be played no matter how much you edit your videos , its just self absorbed people thinking what theyre doing is actually EPIC AND COOL WOAUW!!!! when its really lame , and theyre playing one of the easiest and most boring classes in the game.

Smugglers/Imperial Agents being the top first of them followed by Bounty Hunters/Troopers then yeah ... there we got Sorc & Sages. We actually require some skills to make it happen compared to the 2 others. Which one of these are you playing already ?!

Smugglers/Imperial Agents being the top first of them followed by Bounty Hunters/Troopers then yeah ... there we got Sorc & Sages. We actually require some skills to make it happen compared to the 2 others. Which one of these are you playing already ?!

Oh , bounty hunters are the worst , troopers not so much because all their animations are borked atm , but i play a jedi guardian and sentinel , i played a BH till 30 and was just like god this feels so boring compared to the melee classes which just feels epic mowing down people force leaping everywhere

HEY GUYS, WATCH ME SHOOT LIGHTNING AT THESE PEOPLE! Can I be popular now?

Sure you can! You will be popular as much as average Chinese because quantity of you electro rods is just as big as that rice munchers.

Edited by Lerdoc

i don't think they realize that is the most boring thing to watch in the entire universe , atleast mages and warlocks in WoW were fun to watch because their CC's and utility took skill to use and had interesting mechanics

Give us yours. Where are your videos then?

Hay guys! Watch me knockback a guy sneaking up on me, force speed to max casting range, and pebble spam him until he is dead! And listen to my crappy techno/dubstep while I melt lowbies' faces!

Yeah... I'm goooooood. B]

I don't knock anyone back on my lowbie and still kill them. :(

I even face tank them! I do use force speed to get away, but I rarely actually end up using knockback as a defensive tool. I prefer saving their resolve bar for stun/instant force lift. My sage is almost 50, and I am going to be putting another LOLSAGESORCERER video up (I got one of me at level 25 and my guildies scoundrel, doing well for casual players) but I am hoping you guys will enjoy it.

It'll have commentary too. Along with bad techno!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHkyjRKxt-w&feature=g-u&context=G2ccc12bFUAAAAAAAZAA

Edited by Stratoforce

I really don't get the hate for sorcerer/sage videos.

Watching Operatives/Scoundrels/Assassin/Shadow stealth for 4 minutes choosing a target is fun? What about marauder/sentinel clips of them getting high AoE crits, but not showing them actually playing?

I just don't get it. You guys would complain about a mercenary/Commando spamming missles/grav rounds even though it is necessary for them to set up burst. Maybe you can enlighten me?

Can't wait to see how many will be making these vids when the eventual fix comes along.

Yes sure when we only hit 500 and crit 1k when other class have this damage:

-operatives: 3k-5k

-sniper: 2k-3k

-shadow: 2k-3k

-Mercenary: 2k

-marauder: 3k and areas 6k with good crit.

-Sorcerer: force-->300-600, chain--> 1k with CRIT.

Bad Players need excuses. Sorc/sage is a utility based class, for experienced players, who know how to handle themselves, use cc and snares, heal their team mates and work as a team. They are not particularly op at all, their damage falls behind most other classes. All i see from this thread is a bunch of melee who are blaming ranged for playing the way they are supposed to. You have gap closers, stuns and more damage output, or guard

There is no nerf incoming for sorc/sage because they don't need one, and quite frankly half that post here about sages don't play one or don't seem to have a clue about pvp at all. Pvpers don't cry for nerfs for non existent scenarios you just conjour because you don't know how to join a a warzone with a healer. Or too stupid to nuke the squishy class or use your interupts.

You just simply can't accept you are probably just bad, under geared, low level, or just don't understand what your class is for.

Sorc/sage are meant to do all the things you complain about. They are hybrids, learn to deal with them like 90 percent of the other people who play as your classes and seem to have 0 problems. In conclusion all those thing you complain about are preventable and can be countered, you just don't know what you are talking about.

Edited by PloGreen

Bad Players need excuses. Sorc/sage is a utility based class, for experienced players, who know how to handle themselves, use cc and snares, heal their team mates and work as a team. They are not particularly op at all, their damage falls behind most other classes. All i see from this thread is a bunch of melee who are blaming ranged for playing the way they are supposed to. You have gap closers, stuns and more damage output, or guard

There is no nerf incoming for sorc/sage because they don't need one, and quite frankly half that post here about sages don't play one or don't seem to have a clue about pvp at all. Pvpers don't cry for nerfs for non existent scenarios you just conjour because you don't know how to join a a warzone with a healer. Or too stupid to nuke the squishy class or use your interupts.

You just simply can't accept you are probably just bad, under geared, low level, or just don't understand what your class is for.

Sorc/sage are meant to do all the things you complain about. They are hybrids, learn to deal with them like 90 percent of the other people who play as your classes and seem to have 0 problems. In conclusion all those thing you complain about are preventable and can be countered, you just don't know what you are talking about.

what u said :cool: