Attack Activation bug, not fixed and not even mentioned?

Zeenno

I was just very disappointed to read the patch notes and see not many things fixed, and no mention of the attack activation bug when makes my Juggernaut extremely frustrating to play. I have him at level 50 and I love playing him... but the bug has become so annoying that I have been forced to reroll and abandon that character until it is fixed.

Then at the bottom of the patch notes I click the known issues link, and what do you know, this game breaking bug is not mentioned there either.

I am a tank, and sometimes I can not get an ability to activate for 5-10 seconds, no matter how many different ones I try. The animation will start, and then suddenly stop, the GCD is still activated, and the ability is not used. It is even happening to where now when I use Ravage, I will sometimes be frozen in place during the animation, doing no damage, and Ravage is available for use again right after because it did not work.

This bug needs to be fixed. This is the single most game breaking bug in this game right now, except for maybe the "Diminishing Returns" bar not working at all like it should.

I'm not trolling anybody. You are asking me to search through the forums and find these posts that I have seen a week ago and link them to you. No thank you, there is a search function. I love this game, this is just an annoying bug.

If I have a problem, post it? Hey what do you know, that's what I did.

You see what happened here is that I made a legitimate post about a very bad bug and I got trolled by several people. You don't seem to understand what that word means.

Edited by Zeenno

Well there was a yellow post a few days ago, where they acknowledged that issue. According to them its causes are of a very complex nature.

They'll tell us more, when there is more to tell.

And you are wrong, when you claim they would ignore the issue.

I did not claim anything, I just said that the fact that it wasn't mentioned was disappointing.

I didn't know about the yellow post though, that is good to know. Thank you.

I'm not here to complain and demand things be fixed. All I wanted was this to be acknowledged and to know they are working on it.

So, problem solved.

Edited by Zeenno

I am a 44 Sith Jughead, so I understand how important skills proc'ing the right time is to you. Personally never had that issue though. My gripe is when Force charging the mob's act as if they are attacked as soon as I press the charge, not when I actually hit the mob. It gets annoying when it spreads my mobs out and makes me track them down.

Still alot of little glitches in game, have to relog a couple times a day. This launch was better than Darkfall, but not as smooth (glitch free) as Rift.

I hope they fix skill proc'ing, be real hard for you to tank anything.