We need something like Gearscore.

Gehoornde

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware,

Please allow us to have a gearscore-alike addon. I don't care if it's 3rd party or not.

Right now there is simply NO way to know if another player has skill or not. Adding a simple gearscore sort of thing would fix alot of issues with grouping and I'm not even 50 yet.

What's gonna happen once I enter end-game content? Wipe over and over until I found a good bunch of skilled players? That would take ages.

So please, allow us to have Gearscore or something, to fasten the process to detect skilled players. It's not even a matter of EZ-mode, just saves time. And in the long run, it will save you from a mass exodus of people unsubbing.

Thank you.

e

No.

your probably playing the wrong type of game. prehaps hello kitty island is more your speed.

Seems like Hello Kitty is more a game for you since you're SO afraid Gearscore will unveil your mediocracy as a player. Sorry, Pro-gaming isn't for everyone I guess.

And I never said I would unsub if Gearscore is not added, I enjoy the game. But many other hardcore pro players will.

It(s a perfect tool to weed the scrubs from the best of the best.

Bioware,

Please allow us to have a gearscore-alike addon. I don't care if it's 3rd party or not.

Right now there is simply NO way to know if another player has skill or not. Adding a simple gearscore sort of thing would fix alot of issues with grouping and I'm not even 50 yet.

What's gonna happen once I enter end-game content? Wipe over and over until I found a good bunch of skilled players? That would take ages.

So please, allow us to have Gearscore or something, to fasten the process to detect skilled players. It's not even a matter of EZ-mode, just saves time. And in the long run, it will save you from a mass exodus of people unsubbing.

Thank you.

obvious troll and funny how many fell for it

Seems like Hello Kitty is more a game for you since you're SO afraid Gearscore will unveil your mediocracy as a player. Sorry, Pro-gaming isn't for everyone I guess.

And I never said I would unsub if Gearscore is not added, I enjoy the game. But many other hardcore pro players will.

congrats on taking a single sentance out of my post and using it out of context, this is a true sign of the "pro-gamer"

and i was actually one of the top 10 most geared rogues on my server in wow for quite some time. i just prefer to play with people of actual "skill" not some idiot that got carried through content so he could collect loot.

Bioware,

Thank you.

No, we don't need gear score or any other crazy convenience. If you're so bothered about people not being good enough for you, join a guild of like minded people, let the rest of us have our fun and keep all this unnecessary garbage out of our game.

Bioware,

Thank you.

Gear score indicates nothing. Remember Wow, where raid gear could be gotten from heroic grinding? Using gear score you could actually have someone in your raid that has never raided.

Fail system that will negatively affect the game.

It is okay, my friend. Not everyone can be smart either.

I agree 100% with this, but unfortunately this would take alot of time since you can't know from 1 run. If you're an elite player like me, you can't waste time on testing people just to find out they're scrubs. So Gearscore would fasten that process alot.

Don't feed the obvious TROLL!

Right now there is simply NO way to know if another player has skill or not.

Bullpie. You group with them, THAT'S how you know if another player has skill, not by looking at a number that corresponds to the gear they have (Which is by NO means an indicator of skill. Gear can be bought with credits [which can be bought with $$$], crafted, and given).

Edited by Nadara

Was it you or your friend in the wow that dissed me from raid since i had a GS of 5000 instead of 5100? Mext i heard that group disbanded since people with GS just could not play and whole group wiped couple of times XD

And dare i mention this ybergeared maintank in Onyxias lair that thought it was similar than wotlk heroics and just did the insta run on Onyxia like they do on heroics these days XD

Edited by Radagastimus

Bioware,

Thank you.

Gearscore does not equal skill. Gearscore equals time spent. If you've played MMO's before you'll know that there are a large number of people who play non-stop, have the best gear, and still suck. Your entire point is moot.

Please, PLEASE never add gearscore to this game. This WoW mentality of "only take people with the best gear and screw everybody else" is one of the main reasons I can't stand WoW. Don't bring it here.