Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Wow...

amoxxx

I've been checking out the PvP section here on the forums for the past few days. Originally I came here to B$%$# about the PvP but damn.. You guys all bet me to it lol. Most the community is sharing the same thoughts on it.

I actually feel bad for Bioware now.. almost embarrassing..

It's hardly shocking. It's what happens when you release a PvE game with some PvP thrown in.

"We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum" - Bioware

Just saying...

i can just imagine bioware company party on a multi million dollar yacht drinking crystal champagne and laughing at chump MMO players that are perfectly satisfied with playing a game that really ought to be in beta

(this goes for all MMO's btw)

i can just imagine bioware company party on a multi million dollar yacht drinking crystal champagne and laughing at chump MMO players that are perfectly satisfied with playing a game that really ought to be in beta

(this goes for all MMO's btw)

You mean Cristal? lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.