22 friends of mine have now unsubbed

Nharet

I highly doubt you never have ability lag in warzones. It is a server issue and has been acknowledged as such. And it is something that should be have been fixed already since it has been complained about since beta. But every time someone mentions it people like you jump in and say "No its your computer!" Multiple maxed out threads with the same issue....highly doubt it is people's computers. Espeically when mods and dev interviews have acknowledged them as issues being looked at.

Yep. Ignore the trolls they aren't self aware enough to formulate their own ideas.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the UI responsiveness issues and WZ lag. I have also unsubbed and am activately encouraging anyone who is affected by this to unsub. We have received no substantial information from Bioware on this issue. BUT WE CAN EMOTE FORM OUR MOUNTS NOW!!!

Six of my friends bought the game in the last 48 hours. So you and five of your friends have already been replaced, and for Bioware it's as if you'd never existed in the first place. I'm sorry you don't like the game, but you're really not as important as you think you are.

Six of my friends bought the game in the last 48 hours. So you and five of your friends have already been replaced, and for Bioware it's as if you'd never existed in the first place. I'm sorry you don't like the game, but you're really not as important as you think you are.

Just six more people who will quit 3 weeks into playing it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1127554&posted=1#post1127554

We are not friends, but if we were you could add my name to that list.

Mine and two others as well.

It's funny hearing all these "Go back to WoW" replies. Like any suggestion for improvement personally effects them, but in reality if these aren't taken into account this game will be f2p by next year like Rift.

If you really like this game, telling people to "Go back to WoW" is about the worst thing you could do for it.

People don't realize how long WoW has been out for. Originally there were no battlegrounds what so ever. The pvp system only rewarded you if you played for 18 hours a day. Severe class imbalances. There was only one 40 man raid *no 20 mans existed*.

Even today WoW's pvp system is still broken. If you don't beleive it go to arena junkies and see that the top 300 teams are pretty much warlock+shaman+something else. If you wanna go back cause your computer can't handle anything more than 6 year old graphics, and can't win in pvp by rolling your face accross your keyboard than we don't need you.

haha, fanboys.

you realize all these unsubbs that are "going back to WoW" as you so eloquently put it, are taking money out of your favorite company in the world bioware's pocket, and putting it directly back into the dastardly blizzard's coffers.

it would behoove you to encourage bioware to MAYBE MAKE A NON-CRAPPY MMO

yeah i know, crazy idea, spending this much money on a game that doesnt have so many game-breaking problems WOAH WHO'DA THUNK IT

Stupidly enough they have already spent money on the copy of the game ;)

its ok for bioware to release an unfinished game because that's apparently just how MMO's are. MMO - the only genre where they release buggy garbage and the community supports that. Demand some quality for once, have some damned dignity!

and no, their excuses dont work because THEY KNEW ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP IN THE EARLY STAGES OF BETA TESTING!!!

Name one piece of software in the history of computers that was released completely bug free and i'll pay your subs for a year.

Name one piece of software in the history of computers that was released completely bug free and i'll pay your subs for a year.

Oregon Trail :D PM for billnig info.

Unfortunately, people expect a finished game, free of bugs, which will not happen with major releases. Heck even most console games have multiple patches soon after release to fix stuff. Of all the MMO's I've tried over the years, this is the most polished game at time of launch I've experience. Yes there are some bugs, and some pretty big ones at that. The most game breaking ones (the ones that cause CTD's) are being address and are the most important as those are trully gamebreaking.

Comapring a 9? year old WoW to 3 week old SWTOR is laughable. If you don't like the game, leave, that happens. And trust me, a certain percentage of people leaving in the first mont is expected and already built into their budget forecasts.

We, as the playing public, have no idea what they are working on, how long they have already been working on it, how complex it is to fix it, and what potential problems the fix is going to cause elsewhere. This is what gets people upset, the lack of communication.

However, if the Devs spent their time repsonding to all of the "please fix me" threads, reports and tickets, they wouldn't fix the game. Personally I'd rather have devs that spend time coding than playing papa on the forums.

Edited by Ryvendale

Trolls make me laugh. I am 100% sure all of you play the classes that are constantly complained about being OP on here. You know they are so thats why you troll on the forums thinking that you are a top notch pvp'er. Nothing gives you the right to flame on someone else, I really wish I could see half of you clowns in real life. Then again you may never come out of the house so no1 will get that chance.

Leave people alone, if you don't have something constructive to say in reply to their post, why say something at all? Funny thing is, at least in my opinion it makes you look like the idiot, not them. The forums are there for complaining and letting Bioware know about what the consumer isn't happy about.

Stop mixing donuts with red bulls and grow a pair. Because talking crap or insulting someone over the computer is so tough. Cowards. lol