PVP 10-49 , leave 50's in there own bracket or you will loose players fast(devs read)

cylak

As title says

as it stands the players that are lvl 50 with gear completely dominate anyone that isnt lvl 50 , this is going to push away new players, having it 10-49 will be fine, because there will not be the lvl 50 gear in the bracket

believe me, fix this problem fast, or anyone new who plays this, especially to pvp, will quit pretty quick

wait, WHAT? they should implement brackets?! dude thanks for the idea! noone has come up with that so far....phew you saved us. and since you put "devs read" in the title of the thread, they HAVE to read it now!

seriously *** is the point of this thread besides more flames to the fire that is already known.

the only players that will flame are the 50's that like to play with an advantage, because on an even playing field they would lose

Or the 50s who don't want an hourlong query as there are simply not enough 50s on a single server right now querying at any given time.

You want all the 50s to skip PvP for 2-3 months- go ahead right now.

Or you wait till there are either crossshard WZs or enough 50s and than introduce brackets. But than you will probably flame against the 50s who roll fresh 50s. Welcome to gearprogession based MMOs.

Edited by Twor

the only players that will flame are the 50's that like to play with an advantage, because on an even playing field they would lose

This.

10-49 is a great idea. Bio made warzones too easy to exploit for 50's. That is why all these 50s are already fully geared and massacring the game.

This.

10-49 is a great idea. Bio made warzones too easy to exploit for 50's. That is why all these 50s are already fully geared and massacring the game.

Please look up what an exploit is before using the word.

Bio made warzones too easy to exploit for 50's.

I'm all for arranging a bracket system, when players have had time time to level and what not. However, the above is a moronic statement, since being level 50 and queing for a WZ is not in fact, an exploit. =/

when will this whining end? i am a level 32 and on a 1v1 basis, the 50's will utterly destroy me, but then i ask myself, "why am i engaging in a 1v1 on a warzone?" i then link up with my team and help out, and if we are good, everyone near us dies.

there is more to warzones than one's level. :rolleyes:

@OP: Old idea.

But an old good idea.

+1

Simply put 85 Expertise on level 20 gear and 60 Expertise on Level 40 gear.

Problem Fixed.

20s will have alot more expertise then level 50s, therefore be stronger.

40s will have a little more expertise then level 50s, therefore be stronger.

Balance of Power Restored.

when will this whining end? i am a level 32 and on a 1v1 basis, the 50's will utterly destroy me, but then i ask myself, "why am i engaging in a 1v1 on a warzone?" i then link up with my team and help out, and if we are good, everyone near us dies.

there is more to warzones than one's level. :rolleyes:

seriously it was ok at the start when the 50's didnt have gear. now its not worth wasting time on, you beat on a geared 50 and you do nothing.

why should these kids who spend way to much time ingame , get a unfair advantage over others who play casually?