My Turn

Kraylessa

Thank you.

I'm glad you decided to make another post like this, instead of posting in one of the 4billion other threads covering the same points and issues.

It seemed like the thing to do. First off, everyone else seemed to be making personal posts. Secondly, most of the other threads I've seen have been incredibly negative and destructive and I was hoping to make a more positive and constructive post.

Signed

1.Abilty Delay.

2.Constantly haveing to reset the UI due to it not responding at all with any exicution.

3.Constantly haveing to look at the character sheet because your atribute states are not addding up properly as well as other stats on the character sheet.

Would you consider adding these three please?

Thankyou for your time.

Can you clarify points #2 and 3 a bit for me? I've had to reset my UI a few times, mostly because of the guild roster bug, which is being fixed in tomorrow's patch, so I left it off my list. There have also been two times when left-clicking my mouse anywhere on the UI on any button at all stopped working and a UI reset fixed it. That happened to me twice on Saturday, but hasn't happened before or since.

As for point 3, I haven't experienced or noticed that issue at all, so I'm not clear on what the specifics of it are.

Edited the OP to include a few more issues/suggestions:

• Guild Roster still sometimes not showing all guild members, requiring a UI reset
  • Can't filter for Orange or "Custom" gear when searching the GTN
  • Can't ctrl+click schematics to see what the finished item looks like in the dressing room

Edited by Kraylessa

• 2 weeks later...