Sith: Vector/Voss Marriage Issues!

Meiu

Greetings! I married Vector on my Imperial Agent before I got to the planet Voss. At Voss due to my storyline one of my options was to marry a random Voss person to progress my storyline. After this fake marriage I no longer receive mails and other things from my hubby Vector :(

Does anyone know if the Voss marriage overrides your crew marriage like the one I have with Vector? It sounded like this was another one of those use someone by doing a fake spy marriage thing but it appears to have overrode my love of Vector?!

I married a Voss as well after my male Agent married Ensign Temple. I had her along for the wedding and she was very understanding.

I still got mail afterwards. But there was only so many to get. Perhaps you're at the end of your possible mail so far?

• 1 month later...
Yes, after a certain point, interaction with your LI simply ends. It's rather disheartening really.

This.

My first agent married Vector right at getting to Belsavis. After about 3 or so emails, all interaction stopped. Your class quest marriage had no effect on the LI marriage .. interaction just stops after awhile anyway.