Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

but see the difference is they were there with their epeen out and ready to purchase at 12:01 day one of preorder and you were off looking at shiney other things and then when it started getting popular you decided to finally purchase so they were ahead of you and probably will always be ahead cause they were dedicated where you... were not...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its called "MONEY" !!!

They had the money before you so they get to play before you...

hmmm...kind of like giving someone a Advantage in game because they have more money than you.....and here I thought a MMO would not stoop so low to sell stuff to give another player more of a advantage.

I guess the dollar wins!

WRONG

my money is exactly the same as theres, i am being discriminated against, as is every other player who purchased a preorder

I purchased what those who are now playing purchased, see whats wrong here ?

you go to a movie. There is a queue. The quy in front of the queue will get his ticket before you. Will get a better place than you, maybe the one that you wanted. Will get in the cinema BEFORE you. Will see the adds before the movie starts. Still you pay for the same ticket, same amount!

Well, guess what ... what you paid for (the movie) will start at the SAME time for both of you: on 20 december.

Period.

Edited by LaurV

WRONG

my money is exactly the same as theres, i am being discriminated against, as is every other player who purchased a preorder

Then cancel. Delete your swtor.com account. Burn your computer. Sue America. Do whatever floats your boat because logical reasoning doesn't apply to your world.

WRONG

I for one... haven't given Bioware a cent. Not 1 penny for Starwars. On the 20th is when they get my money.

I guess cyak is a guy that purchases a movie or concert ticket, sees a line, and gets in front of everyone because he purchased something just like they did, nevermind they got their earlier. I mean the people in line all have the same thing as he right?

God Im bored to keep replying.. Its almost a sickness to see what silly trivial thing that is created here in this thread.

Edited by Sharard

as title says.

Discrimination much?

add in the other problems, lvl issues , especially on pvp servers, economies ruined , players having clear advantages.I could go on and on, there are millions of problems with this staggered launch, its mindblowing that nobody in any of these companies didnt realize the problem this was going to create.

You will find alot of people no longer buy things from the companies assiocated with this game, i know that for a fact, because i already have friends who refuse to play anything EA has there name on, which is this, even though its star wars and they like it, they wont play due to EA, now, all i can say is WOW, way to go with this latest debarcle.

this is Coming from a very pissed of customer

Registered and most likely Code redeemed in November 2011 - your reluctance pays off. :rolleyes:

you go to a movie. There is a queue. The quy in front of the queue will get his ticket before you. Will get a better place than you, maybe the one that you wanted. Will get in the cinema BEFORE you. Will see the adds before the movie starts. Still you pay for the same ticket, same amount!

Well, guess what ... what you paid for (the movie) will start at the SAME time for both of you: on 20 december.

Period.

+1 sir. Well done.